If you don’t already watch The Mindy Project, you might be changing your mind soon. This hilarious show never fails to accurately describe everyone’s cravings and obscene thoughts about food, whether you want to admit it or not.
1. When you’ve got that craving
Let’s be real, if you haven’t had at least one McDonald’s craving in your lifetime (sober or not), you’re lying.
2. When food is your number one priority at the moment
We’ve all been in this situation before: wanting to talk to someone but also being very hungry (or hangry for that matter) and, of course, the obvious choice is food.
3. When you’re craving the perfect slice
Nothing beats a good ol’ slice of pizza, especially on those late nights after the bar. Making sure you’re getting the perfect cheese to sauce ratio is essential.
4. When the only relationship you’re in is with your food
You know you’re single and in a committed relationship to food when you’re spending your Friday night with a bottle of wine and a bag of popcorn (guilty).
5. When your food finally arrives at a restaurant
We all know that long and slightly awkward time period from when you place your order to when your food finally arrives. Also, how all conversation comes to an abrupt stop as soon as you start diggin’ in.
6. When your favorite flavor is…
That saying you’ve always heard “less is more” does not apply when you’re eating cake. There are always ways to eat more cake.
7. When you can’t wait until you get home to eat
Come on, we’ve all had that grocery shopping trip when you’re eyes are guided by your stomach. There’s no shame in pulling out a snack that you just bought before you get home. Trust me, we’ve all done it.
8. When you get too comfortable eating around someone
A good relationship is one where you can eat comfortably and with no shame in front of someone.
9. When you always have room for dessert
Having a separate stomach for dessert is a real thing. Plus, there is no such thing as being too full for dessert.