Here you’ve found yourself, approaching your stockpile of responsibilities now that finals are right around the corner. There aren’t many things you’ve dealt with so far that are as stressful as college finals, unless you were a contestant on Chef Gordon Ramsay’s Fox TV series Masterchef Junior.

These tykes are all up in a televised kitchen under cameras, lights, and the watchful eye of many bored Americans. So like you, they know a thing or two about pressure. Here are nine ways you can relate to these bite-sized culinary competitors while you get ready for finals.

1. When your professor isn’t available on finals week so the exam date gets pushed up a week

Masterchef Junior

Now you have to re-evaluate your entire plan of attack. Also, this is rude.

2. When you finally make it to the library and settle in, only to realize you forgot a book you need

Masterchef Junior

Swell.

3. When someone is hovering over your table, trying to chat

Masterchef Junior

Not everyone finished all their finals last week, you imbecile. I’m trying to focus, here.

4. When someone in your group project screws their entire part up so you need to take over

Masterchef Junior

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

Sorry not sorry, but maybe you should let the pros handle this one.

5. When you’ve lost all will to go on, but keep pushing

Masterchef Junior

Why did I even go to college? you ask yourself. The stress (and stress-eating) is too darn real right now.

6. When the person in front of you in the Starbucks line has a novel of a coffee order

Masterchef Junior

You have 37 more pages of reading left and DGAF about their venti-triple-no-foam nonsense.

#SpoonTip: Here’s how NOT to make everyone in Starbucks (especially the barista) mad at you.

7. When you’re in the f*cking zone and will stop for nothing

Masterchef Junior

Gif courtesy of buzzfeed.com

Not even the cooking video your friend has pulled up on Facebook will stop you from slaughtering your exam.

8. When you start praying to made-up deities for hope of success

Masterchef Junior

Whatever works. Sometimes, you just have to let it go.

9. Dreaming of doing this to all your professors:

Masterchef Junior

Justice is served. For the Masterchef Junior kids, anyway. You have to take solace in your daydreams, unfortunately.