Bobby Flay is known as one of the most successful chefs in the world. From grilled fish tacos to creme brûlées, Bobby rules the kitchen. However all this time we’ve been focusing on the gorgeous dishes he creates, we have forgotten that Robert William Flay is pretty dang gorgeous himself. Here’s why.

1. His smile

bobby flay

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

Bobby Flay’s got the boy-next-door kind of smile. Let’s be real ladies, it lights up a room… not to mention a kitchen when you’re about to rip out your hair trying to organize the 30+ ingredients for his German Chocolate Cake With Coconut-Pecan Cajeta Frosting… you’re reminded why he is #perfect. Do it for the smile.

2. He works out

bobby flay

No need to worry about all the food-cooking and taste-testing impacting that body. Bobby sweats it out and works hard for that bod. Not to mention, he smiles while doing it #swoon.

bobby flay

3. He loves animals

bobby flay

Photo courtesy of foodandwine.com

Bobby’s hidden love is thoroughbred horse racing. He’s even the owner of a couple of horses, including one that won the prestigious 2010 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf. He is also currently serving on the Breeders’ Cup board of directors. Do more, Bobby. Do more. (And no, this photo did not come out of a J. Crew catalog.)

4. He hosts 13 shows and has 5 restaurants

bobby flay

Photo courtesy of damnaphotography.com

From “Brunch @ Bobby’s” to “Grillin’ and Chillin'”, you could say having 13 TV shows makes Bobby pretty hot. He’s a celebrity. Oh and his restaurants? 18 locations. Across 11 states. Boy next door, but also a smokin’ hot badass, literally (refer to pic above).

5. He is an Iron Chef of America (aka a superhero)

bobby flay

Photo courtesy of diviantart.net

Can Captain America make French Toast Soufflé with Maple-Orange Beurre Blanc and Champagne Whipped Cream? Didn’t think so. Who needs their man to save the world when he can save the kitchen and indulge your tastebuds.

6. He is the master of the grill (uber manly)

bobby flay

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

What’s hotter than a man on the grill? That’s right. Nothing. Bobby Flay on the grill equals endless possibilities (think Grilled California White Peaches with Almond-Mint Pesto). Add a slightly unbuttoned flannel. #Perfection. He even has a show called “Boy Meets Grill”. Although we wish it was “Girl“… and that the girl was us. Regardless, this man means grillin’ business.

7. He makes a chef’s apron sexy

bobby flay

Photo courtesy of columbianewsandviews.com

Bobby Flay was probably born in an apron. No wonder he works it like a male model. Cue the thumb tuck.

bobby flay

Photo courtesy of nyeater.com

8. He was inducted into the Culinary Hall of Fame

bobby flay

Photo courtesy of culinaryhalloffame.com

Basketball, football, baseball Hall of Fame? Oh please. Bobby Flay was inducted into the Culinary Hall of Fame where he sits alongside Food Goddess, Julia Child. Aka Bobby Flay = food god. (He’s a superhero and a god … OF FOOD). Yet if all that has still failed to impress you…

9. He has a Burger Palace

bobby flay

Photo courtesy of marylandlivecasino.com

Not a burger place. A burger palace. Life goals: marry Bobby Flay and live in his burger palace. And hopefully he’d make us a daily one of these—

bobby flay

Photo courtesy of burgerdays.com

Essentially Bobby Flay does it all. He not only heats up a kitchen, but heats up our hearts. The takeaway: keep an eye out for Robert William Flay in the next People Magazine’s Sexiest Men Alive #teambobby.

More Food Network Star Stalking: