Eating clean is a great goal for shaping up your diet but often the hardest part to change is snacks. Here are 9 mouthwatering ideas for high-protein vegan snacks that you can make at home. And yes, they are Pinterest-worthy.

1. Seedy Hummus Toast

vegan snacks

Photo courtesy of minimalistbaker.com

This delicious snack packs in a whopping 11 grams of protein. The blend of sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, and hummus make for a tasty and filling afternoon pick-me-up.

2. Crispy Roasted Chickpeas

vegan snacks

Photo courtesy of steamykitchen.com

These roasted chickpeas are a great snack for those who are craving chips. After they are baked, they provide a satisfying crunch and they can be seasoned with anything from salt and vinegar to red pepper.

3. Sweet Potato, Kale, and Chickpea Bowl

vegan snacks

Photo by Megan Prendergast

This delicious bowl is not only gorgeous to look at, but it’s also so filling that it can be eaten as a snack or a meal when you’re looking for something healthy to eat.

4. No Bake Protein Energy Bars

vegan snacks

Photo courtesy of ohsheglows.com

If anything screams protein, it’s these dark chocolate protein energy bars. This treat is perfect for those who are not master bakers because these bars can be made without an oven.

5. Banana Bread Energy Bites 

vegan snacks

Photo courtesy of deliciouslyella.com

Banana bread is a crowd favorite, but the classic recipe is loaded with unnecessary fat and sugar. Here is a cleaner version in snack form that will keep your belly satisfied throughout the day.

6. Sweet Pumpkin Seed Protein Granola

vegan snacks

Photo courtesy of ilovevegan.com

This sweet pumpkin seed granola is not only easy to make, but it’s also super high in protein, fiber, and healthy fats. Say goodbye to store-bought granola because you can make this cheaper, healthier alternative at home.

7. Almond Butter Oat Protein Energy Balls

vegan snacks

Photo by Keni Lin

You’ll be surprised at how much protein is packed in one of these tiny energy balls. Almond butter is also a much healthier alternative to peanut butter, and this snack is great if you’re craving something nutty.

8. On the Glow Basic Oatmeal Square

vegan snacks

Photo courtesy of ohsheglows.com

This delicious snack is simple to make and very versatile because you can add any mix-ins you have on hand like nuts and dried fruits. Seven grams of fiber and six grams of protein are packed into one scrumptious square.

9. Raw Lemon-Lucuma Macaroons

vegan snacks

Photo courtesy of coconutandberries.com

For those craving something sweet, these raw lemon-lucuma “macaroons” are the perfect treat. In a rush? These energy bites can be whipped up with a food processor in 10 minutes.