What is it about being famous that makes people want to give their kids unusual names? I mean, lets face it, if Blue Ivy Carter and Maddox Jolie-Pitt didn’t have famous parents, they would definitely be getting made fun of during recess.

These celebs went a step further and named their kids after items you can find in your refrigerator. As far as unique names go, these pretty much take the cake.

Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow: Apple

food

Photo courtesy of dilcdn.com

The pop-rock crooner and actress power couple may have divorced in 2014 (R.I.P my heart), but not before they chose this wacky name for their only daughter. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that Gwyneth Paltrow chose a food moniker as Paltrow is an avid foodie with her own recipe website and multiple cookbooks to her name.

Jamie Oliver: Poppy Honey Rosie

food

Photo courtesy of huffpost.com

Celebrity Chef Jamie Oliver may be known for cooking up tasty meals in the kitchen, but he and wife Jools have a knack for cooking up unusual baby names as well. Poppy Honey Rosie Oliver joins sisters Daisy Boo Pamela and Petal Blossom Rainbow as well as brother Buddy Bear Maurice in a family that sounds like it’s straight out of a children’s book for hippies.

Bob Geldof and Paula Yates: Peaches

food

Photo courtesy of thr.com

This late socialite’s fruity moniker is one of the best-known food baby names in Hollywood. It’s not the weirdest name on this list, but it does sound a bit like it could be your grandma’s bridge club nickname.

Jason Bateman: Maple

food

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

This Arrested Development and Horrible Bosses star may be American, but his daughter’s name is as Canadian as it gets. I mean, Maple? She’s super cute, though, so she can almost pull it off. Almost.

David Arquette and Courtney Cox: Coco

food

Photo courtesy of today.com

Okay, this ones actually pretty normal — 770 babies named Coco have been born in North America since 2010 alone. It sounds pretty posh and cute. However, it’s still one measly letter off from one of our favorite cozy winter drinks, and that deserves some appreciation.

Frank Zappa: Diva Thin Muffin

food

Photo courtesy of top10zen.com

Famous jazz rock artist Frank Zappa’s daughter may not circulate in the tabloids a lot these days, but with a middle name like “Muffin” she’s a must for this list. I secretly kind of dig this name, although I definitely prefer my muffins thick instead of thin. The more the merrier.

Ingo Rademacher and Ehiku Rademacher: Peanut

food

Photo courtesy of celebritybabyscoop.com

The General Hospital hottie and his Dancing With the Stars wife may have picked an utterly unappealing name for their little youngster, but the story behind it is pretty cute, if not a tad strange. The couple told People Magazine that they nicknamed their baby Peanut while he was, “Still in Mommy” and the name just stuck.

Josh Holloway: Java

food

Photo courtesy of justjared.com

The Lost star’s choice for his daughter’s name may sound like a loving tribute from two coffee lovers, but the name likely has something to do with his wife’s home country Indonesia, in which Java is a major island. Or maybe they just named their newborn after a caffeinated drink because she kept them up at night for the first year and a half of her life. Heh.

Sylvester Stallone: Sage

food

Photo courtesy of ytimg.com

Award-winning Rocky actor Stallone definitely isn’t the first person to name their kid after a spice; Ginger, Rosemary, and Basil make up a few other mildly popular names that you can also find in your kitchen cabinet. Hey, at least they’re better than Tumeric or Allspice.