Whether you’re in a new city for an internship or the city you call home, you need to know the best places to rage. Work hard, play harder, amiright?

If you’ve never had the experience of no cover charge, sweet drink deals and good times with a group of randos all in one night, you need to attend one of these bar crawls this summer.

Pub Crawl New York, NYC

Pub Crawl New York is the perfect solution to your raging needs if you don’t know exactly when you’ll be in NYC next. Offered every Wednesday through Saturday in your choice of either the East or West Village, this sick deal includes 4 venues, drink specials and free club admission.

The best part? It’s $15-20, depending on the night. Can I get a hell yeahhhhh?

Nob Hill Pub Crawl, San Francisco

bar crawl

Photo courtesy of Pub Crawl San Francisco on Facebook

You definitely didn’t travel to San Fran just to get that selfie in front of the Golden Gate. You went there to get drunk and eat great food while looking at the bridge.

So when you’re planning your foodcation, you have to add this pub crawl to your list. Every weekend in Nob Hill you’ll get shot and drink specials at 3 bars and a free VIP club admission for just $18. Apparently the club is one of the hottest, so like you just have to go.

The All American Bar Crawl, Arlington

bar crawl

Photo courtesy of bestevents.us

Yes, it’s an America-themed bar crawl. I’m sorry, do you hate July 4? I didn’t think so.

Time to turn up for our nation’s birthday – D.C. edition. On June 27 from 2 pm to 9 pm, for just $20 you’ll get: drink specials, a freedom mug, America beads, a free raffle entry and $2 slices of pizza. Nobody hates free things. No one.

Red, White and Brew, Boston

bar crawl

Photo courtesy of Picasa

Let’s be real here, we all love American-themed parties because we fucking love being American. We’re the shit. So any chance to dress up in our three majestic colors means we’ll be there.

On July 11, we can break out the red, white and blue while also doing our old pal Sammy Adams a favor – getting wasted. For $16 dollars you get free covers at 10 bars and $3 drink specials from noon to 7 pm.

You also get all the unnecessary freebies you could ever wish for: a koozie, American flag socks, sunglasses, a USA pin button, an inflatable USA guitar, temporary tattoos and patriotic beads. #MURICA

Rooftop Crawl, NYC

A photo posted by 230 FIFTH (@230fifthrooftop) on

Rooftop bars are bae. That’s obvious. So do I even have to ask if you’ll be there?

From 6 pm to midnight, a Rooftop Crawl ticket will take you to 4 ah-mazing rooftop venues that have drink specials just for you. Ticket prices vary depending on the night, but generally range from $25-45 for individual tix. If your entire entourage plans on going, take a look at the group deals for sure.

Don’t forget your phone because you’re def gunna to want to insta this.

July 16-18. Get pumped.

Summer Daze Bar Crawl, Boston

bar crawl

Photo courtesy of pintrest.com

Summer is meant to be spent outside, not in a cubicle. On July 18, escape your office feels by soaking up the sun from noon to 9 pm. Yeah, it’s legit 9 hours long. #sunsoutgunsout

For $20 you’ll get free cover, party shades, koozies, drink specials and a tank you’ll probably never wear in public. But it’s all about the booze and 9 hours of drinking is worth it.

The Mustache Crawl, Chicago

bar crawl

Photo courtesy of http://themustachecrawl.weebly.com

This bar crawl is basically like no-shave November, except you’re drunk and no one is actually sporting a nasty ‘stache.

On July 18, break out your fake mustaches to support the Bryan & Amanda Bickell Foundation, a non-profit that raises awareness about pit bulls.

Besides attempting to put Sarah McLaughlin out of business, when you buy a ticket for $10 you’ll also get a breakfast buffet, gift cards, and, if you’re early enough, a free t-shirt. A true win-win.

Craft Beer Crawl, Los Angeles

bar crawl

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

If you’re totes all about that gluten-full lifestyle, or love that really bloated feeling after drinking tons of beer, you’re definitely going to love this beer crawl.

On August 9, you can taste over 100 craft beers at 8 different bars and restaurants from 1 pm-7 pm. What you’ll get with your ticket purchase: a 6 oz glass, a map and unlimited samplings. Yasss.

Tour de Turnt, Philadelphia

bar crawl

Photo courtesy of eventbrite.com

If you don’t know what turnt means, you’re definitely not ready for this bar crawl because you WILL get turnt up.

But you won’t just be getting drunk, you’ll also be drunk biking. Aka it’s a great way to pregame going abroad next semester. Amsterdam, we’re comin’ for ya.

But you also won’t just be drunk biking. On August 15 from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm you’ll get awesome drink deals at ten bars while also benefiting Bringing Hope Home, a non-profit that provides emotional and financial support to families struggling with cancer.

So really you’re paying the bills of cancer patients by biking to different bars. Sign me up, stat.

Booze-N-Clues Bar Crawl, Los Angeles

bar crawl

Photo courtesy of flickr

Although Steve won’t be there to help ya out, your friends will be. Just form a team of 4 to 6 of your friends (or randos, whatever floats your boat) for this 75 minute boozey scavenger hunt on the beach and piers of Hermosa Beach.

For $45 on September 26, you and your friends will compete with other teams to win $5,000 worth of prizes, one of which is alcohol. Other than the scavenger hunt, teams will compete in various games at the bars afterwards including pong, naughty charades, karaoke, cornhole and flip cup.

So basically this was made for college kids to dominate, so your team better win. #represent