Oh, Martha Stewart…Where do we begin? The culinary goddess has tirelessly proven herself successful through her shows, cookbooks and magazines, but if there’s one thing the woman hasn’t figured out it’s social media.
After her food photo fiasco back in 2013 (#neverforget her perfection salad) we all had high hopes for Martha. Dreaming that one day soon she would learn to jump on the bandwagon of nicely lit foodstagrams and carefully crafted food-centric tweets. And things started looking up, on her instagram at least, but her Twitter game could use some help (or at least spell check). For now, let it be our entertainment.
1. The time she voiced the burning question of our generation: What is Justin Bieber’s favorite roasted meat dish?
I wonder if Justin Bieber like roast beef or roast chicken or pot roast. I have to bring a roast to the roast don’t I?
— Martha Stewart (@MarthaStewart) March 6, 2015
2. The time she called attention to a very serious problem
Twitter and apple correcting whoopi’s name in my previous tweet to woo pie Something has to be done!!!! — Martha Stewart (@MarthaStewart) December 10, 2014
3. The time she (maybe) tried to start a conspiracy theory
The weather company profits from bad weather
— Martha Stewart (@MarthaStewart) November 14, 2014
4. The time she made sure her followers were informed citizens
Drones are trending. — Martha Stewart (@MarthaStewart) July 30, 2014
5. The time she put spellcheck on her blacklist and questioned the utility of her fingertips
Off spell check maybe i can write without spelling errors and mistakes or maybe it has to do with fingertips?
— Martha Stewart (@MarthaStewart) June 13, 2014
6. The time she realized how FUN Twitter really was!
Thank all of you Twitter friends. I just noticed My follower number surpassed 3Million. FUN! — Martha Stewart (@MarthaStewart) June 25, 2014
7. The time she forgot how to spell and count all at once
Diane von Furstenberg uses three eofds to describe her brand “effortless sexy on the go”
— Martha Stewart (@MarthaStewart) January 12, 2015
8. The time she pretty much summed up how you feel everyday
— Martha Stewart (@MarthaStewart) January 21, 2015
Martha, your internet presence is a thing of beauty, never stop doing you.
More Bizarreness This Way: