Do you really live in New York if you’ve never been to Smorgasburg… and did you really go to Smorgasburg if you didn’t post it on Instagram? Answer: Definitely not. If you don’t already know what Smorgasburg is, it’s a late spring to early fall-time food festival in Williamsburg and Brooklyn. Similar to a flea or farmer’s market, many vendors set up tents to sell their products, music plays, and people hop from booth to booth. Home to some signature treats, it’s a must-see spot on your NYC summer bucket list.

Here are some of the top treats to try from this food festival, documented by some basic b*tches.

1.  Dough 

Smorgasburg

Photo courtesy of @nicole_alberta on Instagram

From glazed, to cinnamon sugar, to Dulce de Leche, Dough has some of Brooklyn’s finest doughnuts that are sure to give you an instant foodgasm.

2. Ramen Burger

Smorgasburg

Photo courtesy of @margospector on Instagram

A little twist on the college diet: Two “ramen buns” sandwiching an all-beef burger. If this doesn’t make your mouth water, I don’t know what will.

3. Home Frite

Smorgasburg

Photo courtesy of @wowsz on Instagram

Because every day is FryDay. Duh.

4. Takumi Taco

Smorgasburg

This creative spin on a spicy tuna roll will have your stomach dancing in delight. Who needs just sushi when you could have nachos, too?

5. The Good Batch

Smorgasburg

Photo courtesy of @necessary_nosh on Instagram

This literally is from the *BEST* batch. How can you go wrong with cookies and ice cream? It’s simple. You can’t.

6. Piece of Velvet

Smorgasburg

Photo courtesy of @pieceofvelvet on Instagram

From cream cheese frosting to 3 layers of melt-in-your-mouth cake, this bakery treat is a piece of cake to eat (literally).

7. Batter & Cream

Smorgasburg

Photo courtesy of @smorgasburg on Instagram

Can I get a whoop whoop for these whoopie pies? This cookie dough whoopie is a crowd favorite, and has to be on your taste list at Smorgasburg this year.

8. BITEME Cheesecakes

Smorgasburg

Photo courtesy of @whatshouldweorder on Instagram

It might be a little cheesy, but these are worth sinking your teeth into. Take a BITE.

Smorgasburg

Photo courtesy of explorationhawaii.com

Navigating through Smorgasburg can be overwhelming, especially on a hot summer day, but with this go-to guide on the best treats of the food festival, you’ll be all set for success.