Chocolate bars have pretty much taken over my life since I was a kid. But what if I told you there was more to life than Reese’s Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups, Peppermint Patties and Cadbury Creme Eggs?

Buckle up and get ready for this scrumptious list of chocolate bars Willy Wonka would even be jealous of.

1. Milka Alpine Oreo Milk Chocolate Bars

Chocolate

Photo courtesy of 444.hu

Let me just take a minute to let this sink in… Oreo and milk chocolate decided to have a love child, and it’s everything you’ve ever dreamed of. Oreo cookies are sprinkled throughout the creme filling and doused with Milka milk chocolate. You can find this gem on the shelves of European stores.

2. Goo-Goos

Chocolate

Photo courtesy of food.theplainjane.com

When people think of Nashville, Tennessee, they think of stunning country music stars and barbecue. But, the real star of the country music capital is not the music, it’s these gooey chocolate clusters. Marshmallow nougat, caramel, and peanuts come together under the roof of decadent milk chocolate to make your taste buds go wild.

3. Cadbury Crunchies

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Beehive meets chocolate with this British classic of honeycomb candy covered in milk chocolate. The experience is like no other candy bar on the market — a sweet, crispy honeycomb candy covered with a thin layer of milk chocolate that is the perfect combination of crunchy and smooth.

4. Necco Sky Bar

Photo courtesy of upload.wikimedia.org

With four different flavors in one bar, it’s hard not to choose this over the rest. Peanut butter, caramel, marshmallow, and chocolate fudge are encased by luscious milk chocolate to help you avoid your responsibilities. You can find these at your favorite specialty candy shop.

5. Baci

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

An Italian specialty, Baci are small gems of dark chocolate joy. These treats are speckled with chopped hazelnuts in a hazelnut paste, then doused with rich dark chocolate. But the real treat is the whole hazelnut protruding from the top — I always save it for last. You can find them at Eataly or a grocery store.

6. Ritter Sport Cornflakes Milk Chocolate Bar

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

If you think Crunch bars are heavenly, you’re going to love Ritter Sport’s cornflake bar. Milk chocolate hugs sweet and crispy cornflake cereal to quell your chocolate cravings once and for all. Share the small square brick of chocolate with your roommate, or keep it all to yourself — I won’t judge you. Make sure to grab as many as you can at Cost Plus World Market.

7. Milka Daim Snax

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

Clusters of toffee and cornflakes covered in chocolate take your normal chocolate cluster from 0 to 100 real quick. Make sure you pick up ten bags of these when you go to Europe (and send me one, too).