We look forward to the imminent return of red cupped holiday bevs, but what is one to do when Starbucks retires the seasonal drinks for the year? How about a little Starbucks cupcake makeover so you can always have access to a taste of your favorites? Cupcake lovers and Starbucks addicts, get out your pastry bags and espresso powder. We’re baking up some holiday drink inspired sweet treats that you can make year-round.

I first made these Pumpkin Spice Latte cupcakes in high school, and it’s been a staple ever since. Not only is it fun to play with the flavors (you can increase the coffee flavor with espresso mousse filling, enhance the spice with cinnamon frosting, etc.), but it’s also a chance to get creative with your decorating.

Starbucks

Photo by Jenna Moxley

#SpoonTip: Cut up some green straws from Starbucks with your kitchen shears and push them into the finished cupcakes to make the following recipes extra charming.

I know what you’re thinking…

Starbucks

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

And maybe you’re right, but getting creative with the food that you prepare is a good excuse to release your inner basic.

So raise your red cups to the fact that you can have your Peppermint Mocha and eat it too.

Starbucks

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

1. Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes

Starbucks

Photo courtesy of Tessa on handletheheat.com

Pumpkin puree, fall spices, and espresso powder combine flawlessly in this baked version of your favorite autumn coffee drink. These cupcakes are amazing as is, but if you want to switch the whipped cream topping for buttercream, go for it.

#SpoonTip: I’ve done vanilla, espresso, cinnamon, and brown sugar buttercreams with this recipe, all equally as good. Customize the recipe to your tastes.

2. Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes

Starbucks

Photo courtesy of Naomi on bakersroyale.com

Christmas in a cup becomes Christmas in a cupcake.

3. Gingerbread Latte Cupcakes

Starbucks

The gingerbread latte cupcake inspired by a latte, which was inspired by a cookie. This has the holiday season written all over it. The lemon cream cheese frosting on these babies may not be traditional to gingerbread, but Naomi from Bakers Royale adds it for a little acidic bite to balance out the spice and molasses. I dig it.

4. Caramel Brûlée Latte Cupcakes

Starbucks

Photo courtesy of Zainab on blahnikbaker.com

Brown sugar caramel coffee cupcakes topped with an incredible caramel Swiss meringue buttercream. So delicious you’ll make them in June.

5. Eggnog Latte Cupcakes

Starbucks

Photo courtesy of Jocelyn on insidebrucrewlife.com

Rich eggnog cupcakes with fluffy coffee frosting for all my Eggnog Latte peeps.

6. Toffee Nut Latte Cupcakes

Starbucks

Photo courtesy of Sarah on tamingtwins.com

Get a taste of the UK’s holiday Starbucks drink. Buttery, sweet toffee and warm, toasty nuts wrapped up in a coffee flavored cupcake.

7. Salted Caramel Mocha Cupcakes

Starbucks

Photo courtesy of Darla on bakingdom.com

Tell me those teacup baking cups aren’t absolutely genius. While the Salted Caramel Mocha might not be a holiday drink, it’s still a seasonal fall drink and one worth baking up. Salty, sweet, and coffee all in one. You know you’re craving one now.

Starbucks

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Cheers, y’all.