I joined the fitness club Equinox right when I got home for summer from college, and I am OBSESSED. I am there 5 or 6 times a week doing pilates, Zumba, spin, barre, or eating an acai bowl in the lobby café. Here’s why you also need to sign up this very second.

1. The classes are always changing and each have a unique twist

equinox

Photo courtesy of @equinox on Instagram

While every club has the same general theme of classes, each club has specialized classes depending on what members want. A new schedule is released each month with new types of classes. My current favorite is “Yoga Barre,” a fusion of yoga with movements at the ballet barre, which I guarantee will make your butt scream. Another favorite is “Whipped,” which involves a lot of ropes and heavy breathing. Try it yourself.

2. Equinox is constantly expanding

equinox

Photo courtesy of @equinox on Instagram

Already at almost 90 clubs in 12 different places around the world, Equinox is always looking to open more locations.

3. The facilities are pristine

With yoga studios that look like this:

equinox

Photo courtesy of @equinox on Instagram

and a gym that looks like this:

equinox

Photo courtesy of @equinox on Instagram

how can you say no?

4. Their website provides free recipes and at-home workouts

equinox

Photo courtesy of @equinox on Instagram

If I’m on vacation or just don’t have time to make it to the gym, I’ll turn to Equinox’s website Furthermore for some ideas. My personal favorite is the 20 Minute Core Efficiency Workout, which I can be found doing on the floor of my dorm room. There are also ideas on how to switch up your daily routine at the gym, such as 5 Surprising Ways to Use the Treadmill.

5. The teachers are always high-energy and have the best music

equinox

Photo courtesy of @equinox on Instagram

Equinox teachers are not only there to help you with fitness, but they are also friends. I look forward to seeing my Zumba teacher on Saturday mornings or my yoga teacher Monday nights. They also have the best taste in music and the majority of my songs on Spotify are from my barre teacher.

6. There’s something for everyone

equinox

Photo courtesy of @equinox on Instagram

Whether you love to dance or prefer to simply lift weights in the weight room, Equinox has something for everyone. Each club has a spa, pilates studio, yoga studio, Zumba studio, spin studio, personal training, a gym, and a pool. You will find something you like. I have yet to make it to the pilates studio and a personal training session, but I will get around to it.

7. It feels like home

equinox

Photo courtesy of @equinox on Instagram

When walking into Equinox, I immediately feel comfortable. Everyone around me is happy to be there and has a love for fitness. I’ve befriended teachers, other members, and the staff. Equinox is not only a place to workout, but a place to make friends and grow.

Now go to Equinox’s website and join right now. Seriously.