ABC's Shark Tank has been around since 2009, so the sharks have seen their fair share of dessert pitches. And the only thing the sharks like more than getting samples is making money. So, they only invest in the most delicious dessert products that they think will sell well. And they're not afraid to call out a dessert if "it tastes like crap," in the words of Mr. Wonderful. Here's a list of some of the best desserts the sharks have tasted and invested in. If they're good enough for a billionaire's palette, they're definitely good enough for me. 

1. Wicked Good Cupcakes

Cupcakes are great, but the crumbs that get everywhere when you eat them... not so great. Wicked Good Cupcakes solved this problem by putting them in mason jars. The artsy looking packaging makes them easy to eat and keeps them fresh. The jars also allow for the perfect cake to frosting ratio since they switch off between frosting and cake. Mr. Wonderful loved them so much that he created his own flavor, which he obviously named after himself. 

2. Delighted By Dessert Hummus

Normally the words dessert and hummus don't go together, but Delighted By Dessert Hummus changes that. The dip is made out of chickpeas, but it tastes just like dessert. Some popular flavors are brownie batter, snickerdoodle, and red velvet. They're perfect for dipping things like pretzels in, topping cupcakes with, or eating with a spoon. The dip is vegan, gluten free, non-GMO, and it has less than 5 grams of sugar per serving. Who knew dessert could be so healthy? 

3. The Cookie Dough Cafe

Edible cookie dough is a hot trend, but The Cookie Dough Cafe was doing it first. They have a storefront, they sell their dough in supermarkets, and you can order it online and get it shipped straight to your home. So you can basically get your edible cookie dough whenever you want it, wherever you want it. You can buy individual pints like chocolate chip or confetti, but they also sell a kit where you can make a cookie dough sandwich. I can finally eat cookie dough from the comfort of my own home without having to hear the lecture about salmonella from my mom.

4. Daisy Cakes

Daisy Cakes is a company that sells southern charm in a box.  Every cake is hand-made and packed by hand. The recipes have been passed down through many generations. Some of the most popular flavors are red velvet, carrot cake, and lemon cake. Even Barbara Corcoran said, "it's the best cake I've ever had."

5. Milk And Brookies

A brownie and cookie mash-up in the shape of a cupcake? Say more. Milk and Brookies solve the problem of having to pick what dessert you want. They have a store front in Los Angeles, as if LA needed any more trendy foods. But, if you're not lucky enough to live in LA, they ship their hybrid dessert nationwide. The brookie goes great with a glass of milk, as evident by the name of the company.

6. Schulzies Bread Pudding

Schulzies Bread Pudding sadly didn't get a deal because they thought the business was too early to invest in. But all of the sharks agreed that the product tasted great. Schulzies Bread Pudding is the bread pudding version of an ice-cream parlor. You walk into their storefront in San Francisco and pick between 108 flavors and tons of toppings. It's an innovative way to eat a comforting classic. 

7. Blondie's Cookies

Blondie's Cookies has retail locations in Indiana and Florida where they sell a wide variety of cookies. Daymond John called them "fantastic." They sell the classics like chocolate chip and sugar cookies, but they also have frosted carrot cake cookies and cinnamon frosted cookies. They didn't get a deal because of their valuation, but deal or no deal, these cookies are out of this world. 

I have shared some great locations and online stores to buy desserts from Shark Tank. My job here is done, and for that reason, I'm out.