A certain good looking bloke once said, “We may not be great thinkers or world leaders, we don’t read a lot or run very fast, but dammit! We can eat!”

And that ladies and gentlemen pretty much sums up Joey Tribbiani. The man who taught us the importance of ‘moo points’ is without doubt one of the most loved characters ever. So sit back, order a sub and see just what all you can learn from your favorite foodie of all time.

1. Priorities? He has them right.

Joey Tribbiani

GIF courtesy of Buzzfeed.com

Because what’s a wedding without cake? Seriously.

2. Never have regrets.

So what if you had a chocolate éclair for breakfast? With extra cream. And fries. And cinnamon. Well, you get the point.

3. Value the important things in life.

Joey Tribbiani

GIF courtesy of Buzzfeed.com

So your house is on fire and you can just save one thing. What do you? You save the sandwich, of course. What else is going to warm you at night?

4. Never order a pizza alone.

Joey Tribbiani

GIF courtesy of giphy.com

There is no greater betrayal than this, my friend. Satan has a special place in hell reserved for such people.

5. Preparedness is the key.

Joey Tribbiani

GIF courtesy of Buzzfeed.com

Sunglasses? Check. Wallet? Check. Forks? Check! Because hunger can strike anytime and anywhere. Literally.

6. Go buy your own fries dude.

Joey Tribbiani

GIF courtesy of Giphy.com

Damn right you don’t. Not unless you’re in pain. And by pain, I mean the Cruciatus Curse, not the silver ties and cuffs. Capiche?

7. Sharing is caring. Not.

Joey Tribbiani

GIF courtesy of Buzzfeed.com

Enough said.

More from other Spoon chapters: