No one can resist Girl Scout cookie season. It’s hard to turn down buying the cookies, and even harder to have self control when eating them. Lucky for you, Spoon has copycat recipes to make when you’ve already eaten through your second box of Thin Mints.

1. 3-Ingredient Homemade Thin Mints

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo by Meghan Morris

Of course we have to start with Thin Mints, the most iconic Girl Scout Cookie. This recipe only requires three ingredients, so anyone can make it. Plus, it doesn’t require an oven, meaning it’s dorm-friendly.

2. Homemade Tagalongs

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo by Rae Steinbach

It’s hard to resist the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Although a little advanced, this recipe is ultra-rich like the original cookie and is sure to impress.

3. Homemade Shortbread Cookies

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo by Cari Lamba

This shortbread recipe is a step up from the Girl Scouts, but it only takes 10 minutes to bake. Though it specifies loose leaf Earl Grey tea, you could easily substitute in your favorite tea instead.

4. 3-Ingredient Homemade Trios

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo By Katherine Carroll

Another three ingredient cookie recipe. This cookie is a substitute for the new gluten-free Girl Scout cookie, Trios. The cookie is even healthy, so you won’t feel as guilty for indulging.

5. Homemade Lemonade Cookies

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo by Mark Zhang

I know this isn’t a cookie per se, but sometimes we crave lemonade, and this recipe is the next best thing. This cookie is also perfect for the warmer days when you want something lighter.

6. Homemade Dos-si-Dos

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo by Willie Calvin

Just slather peanut butter instead of chocolate between two cookies, and, with this recipe, you have a Do-si-dos. Or just leave the chocolate, you do you.

7. Homemade Samoas

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo by Maggie Lees

Could I make this post without even including Samoas? My personal favorite of all the cookies, this recipe is the perfect copycat for the coconut cookie, and it’s vegan.

Happy baking to all the Girl Scout cookie addicts, and good luck resisting your third box of Thin Mints. I promise you, and your stomach, will be just as happy with these seven alternative Girl Scout cookie recipes.