The famous Union Square Holiday Market is back and spreading holiday cheer. Seriously, how can you not love this place? So much to see, so little time. The market may seem overwhelming to some of you. I mean, how can you be expected to do Christmas shopping and hit up Waffles & Dinges (yes, they have a stand) and still eat that giant gingerbread man? Luckily, we’ve done some of the heavy lifting for you. Here are some of the best places to pick up gifts for every type of foodie in your life.

1. For the dessert connoisseur: Milk Bar

gifts

Photo by Carter Roland

Of course the classic New York sweet spot has made an appearance at the Holiday Market. Whether you’re looking to give the dessert enthusiast in your life the Milk Bar Life cookbook, or just want to pick up a batch of the famous birthday cake truffles, this is the place to go.

2. For the hipster: Farm to People

gifts

Photo by Carter Roland

Farm to People specializes in all sorts of high-quality, artisanal, small-batch, good-for-you-good-for-the-planet type gifts, and according to the guy at the stand, the Holiday Market features some of their best sellers. Homemade sriracha, homemade pickles, and kashmir spice hot chocolate, all under one roof (err, tent?).

3. For the adventurer: Spices & Tease

gifts

Photo by Carter Roland

Spices & Tease looks more like a bazaar than a stall at the Holiday Market, but hey, being the black sheep is sometimes a good thing. Walk by and smell the huge variety of fresh spices, teas, and other such goods. Give the adventurous cook in your life a hand-picked assortment of za’atar, green tea, and mulled hot chocolate seasoning. I’m sensing a theme here: avant-garde hot chocolate is big this year.

4. For the salt snob: The Filling Station

gifts

Photo by Carter Roland

Sometimes (ahem, all of the time), the salt shaker on the table just won’t do it. Help with a major pantry upgrade this season and check out the Filling Station, which specializes in unique varities and mixtures of salt – I’m looking at you, espresso and merlot salts – as well as other pantry upgrades like fancy olive oils and infused vinegar.

5. For the carnivore: Charlito’s Cocina

gifts

Photo by Carter Roland

This is for all the charcuterie geeks out there. Charlito’s Cocina sells traditional Spanish style cured meats, like salami and chorizo. Sample the truffle sausage and there’s no way that some won’t make its way into your suitcase.

6. For the naturalist: Bee Raw Honey

gifts

Photo by Carter Roland

Artisanal honey is kind of a thing now, so this really is the perfect gift for anyone who’s into all things raw, natural, and organic. Bee Raw has a ton of different types of high quality, single source, varietal honeys, which people use for everything from baking to skincare. Talk about a win-win.

7. For the kinder, or anyone who just loves Christmas: German Delights

gifts

Photo by Carter Roland

For some reason, the Germans just seem to do Christmas right. So what if you didn’t study abroad this semester? Whether you’re shopping for gingerbread, European chocolates and candy, or even an advent calendar, if you need a small gift that perfectly captures the holiday spirit, make a beeline for German Delights.

For you: Sigmund’s Pretzels

gifts

Photo by Carter Roland

All that shopping probably tired you out, so treat yo’ self to one of these #foodporn worthy, fresh-from-Brooklyn pretzels. My recommendation? The gruyere paprika or feta olive. If you find yourself disappointed, you’re probably the Grinch.