On a road trip for spring break? Don’t have time to grab a real meal? Instead, look for these healthy foods at your next gas station stop.

1. Bai5

gas station

Photo by Analiese Trimber

Sweetened with stevia and full of antioxidants from organic coffee fruit, white tea extract and juice concentrates, these 5-calorie beverages can give you an afternoon boost.

2. Bare Organic Crunchy Cinnamon Apple Chips

gas station

Photo by Christine Pritula, WashU Spoon

These chips contain just organic apple and organic cinnamon. They’re crispy, sweet and scrumptious with just 180 calories per bag.

3. Almonds or Trail Mix

gas station

Photo by Smita Jain, Cal-Berkeley Spoon

Almonds are rich in fiber, B vitamins, calcium and potassium and make for a non-messy snack on the road. With trail mix, avoid those with chocolate or candy.

4. Fresh Fruit

gas station

Photo by Maggie Gorman, Northwestern University Spoon

A majority of 7-Elevens now have fresh apples, oranges and bananas. Buying a piece of fresh fruit ensures you’re not eating any added sugar.

5. Protein Bars

gas station

Photo by Paulina Lam, Texas Spoon

Instead of reaching for the candy bar, grab a protein bar instead. The 7-Eleven in Collegetown even has Quest bars.

6. Yogurt

gas station

Photo by Marci Green, Binghamton University Spoon

If you can’t find plain, read the labels and choose the one lowest in sugar. Or buy the fruit on the bottom version and only eat the top. Some gas stations now offer Greek yogurt, which is higher in protein.

Road trips don’t need to be all about junk food. Live on the wild side and check these articles out for tips: