Looking for that perfect gift for the food-lover in your life or for your food-loving self? Try one of these pieces of jewelry that are the perfect compliment to any foodie’s wardrobe. No matter if you are a baker who loves cupcakes or a griller with a passion for hot dogs, you can find that perfect piece to express to whole world that food is the actual love of your life.

Spoon/ Fork Ring:

jewelry

Photo by Julie Lin

A spoon ring is the perfect, classy and understated way to show your love for food. Made from the decorative handle of antique spoons, these rings are almost always unique. If you’re looking for a sassier version of the classic spoon ring, try a fork ring. Buy a spoon or fork ring here.

Stand mixer and Muffin Tin Necklace Charms:

jewelry

Photo by Julie Lin

Do you want your love for baked goods to be front and center for all to see? These stand mixer and muffin charms will let everyone know that baking is your first love in life. Sellers on Etsy also sell whisk, spoon, and many other cooking related charms, which means you can personalize this for yourself or for others as a gift. Check out this etsy shop for more baking-inspired jewlery.

Cupcake Earrings

jewelry

Photo by Julie Lin

Probably the most obvious expression of your food love, these fun and quirky earrings are a whimsical addition to any outfit. If you’re not that into cupcakes, no worries, stores today sell anything from hot dog and hamburger earrings to fried eggs and bacon earrings. You can buy many kinds of food earring here.

Nutella and Toast Necklace

jewelry

Photo courtesy of etsy.com

Why keep your die hard love of the creamy, chocolatey spread to yourself when you can broadcast it to the world. Special points for the the attention to detail on the crunchy-textured toast and dirty knife.Unfortunately, the craftsmen are no longer making these beauties, but you can check out the rest of their creations here.

Pizza Necklace

jewelry

Photo courtesy of etsy.com

Do you really need a reason to buy this? Find it here and try not to eat it when that late night craving hits.

Looking for other gifts to give to the foodies in your life? Check out these articles: