Ah, the bacon egg and cheese. In my mind, it’s the holy grail of breakfast sandwiches. One of the best things about a bacon egg and cheese, though, is its potential to be versatile.

If I have the ability to add bacon to anything, I’ll do just that about 94% of the time. And at that point, why not slap on a fried egg with cheese melted on top?

Here’s a list of 5 quick and easy variations of a BEC:

1. The Classic Bacon Egg and Cheese on a Bagel

Bacon Egg and Cheese

Photo by Laura Bohannon

This breakfast classic gets the job done every time, no matter what. It’s quick, easy, and delicious. The most time-consuming aspect is the bacon, which isn’t more than 10 minutes anyway, so you can make one of these breakfast sandwiches while you’re on the go.

2. The Bacon Egg and Cheeseburger

Bacon Egg and Cheese

Photo by Laura Bohannon

The bacon egg and cheeseburger is an awesome thing to have around 11 am, when it’s acceptable to be eating breakfast or lunch, and even more acceptable to combine the two. It’s also very simple to make. If you can make a cheeseburger, you can make a bacon egg and cheeseburger.

3. Bacon Egg and Cheese on Avocado Toast

Bacon Egg and Cheese

Photo by Laura Bohannon

Avocado toast is the latest #healthy trend all over Instagram, so why not add some BEC action to the mix? All you need is an avocado, toast, baby tomatoes, a couple slices of bacon, 1 egg, and 1 slice of cheese. Then you’re good to go.

4. Bacon Egg and Cheese Bites

Bacon Egg and Cheese

Photo by Laura Bohannon

These bite-sized bacon egg and cheeses are great for big groups and are a great snack at all hours of the day. All you need to do is cook some bacon, make scrambled eggs, add cheese (I mixed some cheese into my eggs), and use toothpicks to hold it all together. You can lay the bacon out flat then put some scrambled eggs on the bacon, and roll them up then use the toothpick to keep it together.

5. Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Taco

Bacon Egg and Cheese

Photo by Laura Bohannon

These breakfast tacos are an awesome meal that you can have for lunch and dinner too. All you need are a couple small tortillas (or big tortillas, do you), some bacon, 2 eggs, cheese, peppers, and onions, and you can make these tasty tacos anytime.