It’s the season of all things fall, which means apple pie, pumpkin and the frequently under-appreciated squash. My personal favorite version of this seasonal veggie is spaghetti squash. Luckily, it’s extremely easy to make. Here are this autumn’s hottest s.s. recipes–I promise they’re full of all that fall spice and flavor.
1. Parmesan Zucchini & Spaghetti Squash with Pine Nuts
2. Spaghetti Squash Chicken & Pesto with Peas
3. Spinach, Tomato & Goat Cheese Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Because if that doesn’t look like the best thing ever, I don’t know what does.
4. Baked Purple Kale, Cilantro, and Spaghetti Squash Cakes
YES, I said two buzz words: kale & cake.
5. Tuscan Kale + White Bean Spaghetti Squash Bake
Your favorite Italian comfort food stuffed into a squash.
6. Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Bowls
Because I cannot totally abandon the idea of pasta no matter how good squash is.
And last but not least…
7. Cinnamon and Pumpkin Spaghetti Squash Carbonara with Parmesan Sage Breadcrumbs
SPAGHETTI CARBONARA’s carb-free cousin. This is a big deal.