Sugar cravings can strike at anytime. And when they do, they need to be satisfied immediately. So next time one of these cravings hits and you need a sweet sugar-filled bite, whip up one of these recipes.
Guaranteed craving satisfaction, in 15 minutes or less.
1. Apple Spice Mug Cake – 2 Minutes
The mug cake is the lazy cook’s best friend. Learn how to make them.
2. Dunkaroo Dip – 5 Minutes
Talk about a throwback. This imitation Dunkaroo dip is basically a delicious, edible time machine.
#SpoonTip: Check out this article for more awesome throwback foods.
3. Grilled Pineapple S’mores – 5 Minutes
You can make these s’mores and tell yourself they’re healthy because of the fruit. You’re welcome.
4. Chocolate Mug Cake – 5 Minutes
Bowls are messy and overrated. Stick to mug desserts, like this one.
5. Fairy Bread Roll-Ups – 5 Minutes
Who knew cream cheese, sprinkles, and white bread would be so dang good together? They these roll-ups for a revolutionary dessert.
6. Apple Crumble – 5 Minutes
For when you’re too lazy to make a real apple pie. Get the recipe here.
7. Healthy Chocolate Mousse – 5 Minutes
If you really love avocados, try mixing them with chocolate and eating them for dessert.
8. Pumpkin Spice Donuts – 5 Minutes
Pumpkin spice donuts may be basic, but pumpkin spice donuts certainly aren’t.
9. Red Velvet Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches – 5 Minutes
A dessert that combines red velvet cake, Oreos, and ice cream? Yes please.
10. Vegan Cookie Dough – 5 Minutes
You can eat as much of this cookie dough as you want, and no one can tell you that you’ll get salmonella from raw eggs.
13. Nutella-Stuffed Ice Cream Donut – 6 Minutes
If you’re in the mood to make some food porn, whip up this epic dessert.
14. Deconstructed Apple Cinnamon Pie – 7 Minutes
Everyone love apple pie, but not many of us love how much times it takes to make. Try this easy personal pie-in-a-jar instead.
15. Nutella Milkshake – 7 Minutes
Why eat your Nutella when you can drink it? Get this super simple milkshake recipe.
16. Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs – 7 Minutes
Food just tastes better on a stick. It’s science, and these kabobs prove it.
17. Rice Krispies Donut Bark – 10 Minutes
If you’re ever in dire need of a sugar rush, try making this amazing bark.
18. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Blender Muffins – 10 Minutes
These little muffins are delicious and totally guilt-free. Suitable for both breakfast and dessert.
19. Dark Chocolate, Raspberry, & Brie Grilled Cheese – 10 Minutes
Grilled cheese for dessert is a truly revolutionary concept. Experience it for yourself.
20. Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries – 10 Minutes
Don’t go to the Cheesecake Factory. Make these homemade mini cheesecakes instead.
21. Brownie Parfait – 10 Minutes
Layers upon layers of fudgy brownies and creamy Cool Whip. Learn how to make it here.
22. Cannoli Dip – 10 Minutes
The only thing better than an actual cannoli? A deconstructed one. Thank us later.
23. S’mores Panini – 10 Minutes
Trade in your flimsy graham crackers for some warm, toasty bread for an all-new s’mores experience.
24. Milky Way Melts – 12 Minutes
Putting candy bars inside of cookies? That’s something we’re all over. Get the recipe.
25. Caramelized Nectarines With Bacon – 12 Minutes
If it’s covered in ice cream and bacon, it really can’t be bad.
26. Crepes – 12 Minutes
Too broke to fly to France? Make these super easy crepes instead. We recommend stuffing them with Nutella and fresh fruit.
27. Ritz Cracker Rolos – 13 Minutes
This combo of your favorite childhood cracker and these sweet candies will blow your mind. Try it.
28. Chocolate-Covered Coconut Macaroons – 14 Minutes
Gluten-free cookies with only 2 ingredients, covered in chocolate. These macaroons will blow you away.
29. Mini Cheesecake Cookie Sandwiches – 14 Minutes
Easy, peasy, cheesy. Get the recipe here.
30. Nutella Peanut Butter Lava Cake – 15 Minutes
This molten lava cake is definitely NSFW. But that’s what makes it so great.
31. Chocolate-Drizzled Fruit Kabobs – 15 Minutes
Like we said earlier, food is better on sticks. Especially when it’s covered in chocolate. Find the recipe here.
32. Cake Mix Cookies – 15 Minutes
When you can’t decide whether you want cake or cookies, these are what you need to make.
33. S’mores Krispie Treats – 15 Minutes
Your regular old Rice Krispie Treats just got a major upgrade. Get the recipe.
34. Peanut Butter Cookies – 15 Minutes
These cookies are for serious peanut butter-lovers only.
35. Chocolate Peanut Butter Puppy Chow – 15 Minutes
This stuff is way too good to feed to a dog.
36. Oreo Bars – 15 Minutes
Everyone likes Oreos, and everyone likes these super easy no-bake Oreo bars.