Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives drove into our homes and our hearts in a bright red Camaro in 2006. Once they started moving, they haven’t stopped, and this Primetime Emmy Nominated show is on it’s 24th season. It’s a staple of the Food Network’s lineup because every episode never fails to take us on a trip to Flavortown. Here’s what keeps up craving more from our main guy, Guy.

1. Guy

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

.gif courtesy of giphy.com

He’s the star of the show, literally. After winning Food Network Star, Guy got this little start up of a show. He’s definitely a weird guy, but no one could do this show like him. It’s Guy’s out-of-bounds personality that makes this show so fun and interesting, and he’s the reason we keep coming back.

2. Guy and Hunter

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

Guy’s son, Hunter Fieri, has been around the show since the beginning. Viewers have pretty much seen him grow up (ugh, so special). Thankfully for us, Hunter has followed in his father’s footsteps because they just finished filming “Guy and Hunter’s European Vacation.” It’s pretty much both of them eating around Europe, and you best believe there’s a selfie stick involved. The greatest part of this Food Network spinoff is that Hunter wears his sunglasses behind his head. Like father, like son.

3. Sunglasses

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

.gif courtesy of giphy.com

Speaking of sunglasses… It’s hard to say that Guy has one signature outfit piece because it’s his whole outfit that is his signature. That being said, his sunglasses are no joke. They are so important to him, they must be on his head at all times. Whether that’s in the front or the back of his head, you can always catch the colorful reflection on your screen.

4. Shirts

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

.gif courtesy of giphy.com

Ah yes, the bowling shirts. These things are only able to be pulled off by a one, Guy Fieri. It’s remarkable how many bowling shirts one man can own, but this guy defies the odds. It’s also impossible to not love the flames. C’mon. It’s amazing. He’s amazing. Life is amazing.

5. When Guy Eats Food

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

.gif courtesy of giphy.com

He really just loves diving face first into a plate of food, no matter the temperature. If you’ve only seen one episode of Triple D, you would know that Guy’s favorite thing besides eating is burning his tongue. He just can’t wait for the temperature to come down even a little bit. But we love you anyway, Guy.

There’s also those amazing moments where Guy eats finger food with a fork to seem civilized. Gotta get all that yummy goodness in one bite, it’s understandable.

6. Guy’s shoes

He’s always wearing sandals. Always. Gotta respect that consistency.

7. Guy’s hair

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Yes, it makes for a great joke. We respect you for this one, Jimmy. A sea urchin is potentially the greatest way to describe the unknown wonder that is Guy Fieri’s hair. It’s spiky, it’s bleached, it’s unpredictable. It just feels like his hair could just crawl away at any moment. The grueling suspense continues season after season.

8. Guy’s facial hair

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

.gif courtesy of tumblr.com

This stuff is truly gold. Only Guy Fieri has this facial hair situation. The two different colors, the shape, the way food gets stuck in it, it’s all a magical experience.

9. Catchphrases

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

.gif courtesy of giphy.com

Guy’s catchphrases tend to be as random as Gary Busey’s acronyms. That being said, you can’t stop paying attention to it. Every time Guy says something you just need more. It’s addicting for sure.

10. Guy’s laugh

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

.gif courtesy of giphy.com

This laugh just makes the world better. Whether it’s something a restaurant owner said or he catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror, Guy’s belly laugh echoes through a kitchen like sweet music.

11. The camera crew

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

.gif courtesy of giphy.com

It’s obvious that Guy has a close relationship with his camera crew. From pranks to tasting dishes to nodding the camera answering Guy’s question like it’s an episode of Dora the Explorer, these guys are Guy’s favorite guys.

12. The Camaro

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

It’s in every episode. He drives by shouting the tagline of the show in his signature Camaro. I’ve definitely wanted to take a ride in the passenger seat and head on over to Flavortown. And the license plate on this car even says FLVRTWN. How could you not want to drive this car around?

13. Guy’s Hawaii car

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

Photo courtesy of reddit.com

Whenever Guy takes a trip to Hawaii, the Camaro has to stay in the continental US. Fortunately enough for us, there is a backup vehicle on standby. It’s the Knuckle Sandwich Jeep. It’s pretty underrated next to the flashy red Camaro, but let’s just think about Guy driving around in this thing for a second. Amazingness. Also, check out that license plate (it says KULINARY). Amazing.

14. Cameos

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

Photo courtesy of eater.com

Guy obviously has a large following, including celebrities. Matthew McConaughey, Chris Rock, Adam Sandler and Emeril Lagasse are just a few of the high caliber guests on this high caliber show.

15. The food

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

It’s the star of the show, and it’s pretty good at making us completely drool all over the place. The food is so decadent at times that you’re just so confused how it’s even possible. Take this ridiculous fried chicken on a biscuit from Pine State Biscuits in Portland, Oregon.

I mean really, these places are “too legit to quit.” Pretty much every meal Guy eats is worth “the hunch,” which is where he must crowd over the plate in a Hunchback of Notre Dame in order to avoid a stain on his bowling shirt.

16. Educational

You really do learn a lot from this show. Whether it’s the importance of smoking meats low and slow or the process of house made kimchi, you’re going to learn something cool about food, preparation or what it takes to own a restaurant in every episode.

17. Commercials with Ina

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

.gif courtesy of giphy.com

When you’re awaiting the return of Triple D, you can still be entertained with commercials for your second favorite show, “The Barefoot Contessa.” She will most likely mention Jeffrey, and you will most likely despise the life he lives of just being able to come home to amazing food on the table without doing any of the work. Granted, sometimes Ina lets him start up the grill. Sometimes.

18. You can always count on it to be on TV

The one consistent thing in your life should be Guy Fieri. It just makes sense.

19. Yolk porn

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

.gif courtesy of giphy.com

Guy doesn’t like raw eggs, we all know that. That being said, this show is home to amazing, bursting yolks that just need to drip all over the bed of food.

20. The restaurant owners

Guy doesn’t find these places on his own. It’s the customers that write in to the Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives team, and those emails wouldn’t even be sent if it weren’t for the amazing businesses that all of these owners, chefs and staff put together. They always have a story, they always have passion and they always put out interesting food. Kudos to you guys.

21. It’s called Flavortown

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

It’s where every amazing road trip ends up. Pretty much heaven with unlimited amazing food. I can neither confirm nor deny that this is what my bedroom looks like.

22. It’s on Netflix

Enough said.

23. Literally anyone would love to watch it.

Whether it’s your 5 year-old cousin or your 95 year-old grandma, everyone can enjoy a weirdo driving around eating awesome food across the country.

24. Guy Fieri gif opportunities

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

.gif courtesy of giphy.com

Endless opportunities, endless Guy Fieri. Thank you Internet, and thank you Food Network.