Salads are the king of the food game. Easily customizable, and fresher than ever in the summer, you can dress and pile up your salad however you like. With the dreaded August heat upon us, there’s nothing like a fresh, summer salad to cool you off. So we teamed up with our friends at StumbleUpon to find the tastiest summer salads across the web. Check it out, people.
1. Cucumber, Avocado Feta Salad
A green bowl that I wanna eat. Check it out here.
2. Watermelon Shrimp Salad with Mozzarella
Because there are few things that scream summer as loud as watermelon and shrimp. Get the details here.
3. Apple Beet Salad with Endive and Baby Greens
After you take your first bite, the beet and apple combo will make sense – trust me. Check it out here.
4. Raw Ramen Salad
This salad has turned my world upside down. Raw ramen… in a salad? Check it out here.
5. Avocado Rice Vermicelli Salad
A lil Vietnamese-inspired salad, and it’s probably the easiest salad to make, like, ever. Find out how here.
6. Peach, Blueberry, Gorgonzola and Toasted Walnut Grilled Pizza Salad
Because everything is better in the form of a pizza. Check it out here.
7. Quinoa Salad with Roasted Beets
Throw some cheese on anything and you’re golden. Learn how here.
8. Cantaloupe, Prosciutto and Shaved Parmesan Salad
Meat, cheese and fruit in a salad – what more could you want? Find out how to make it here.
9. Chopped Summer Salad
Chop and toss – simple. Get the details here.
10. Watermelon, Spinach and Zucchini Salad
This salad is perfect on a hot day. Check it out here.
11. Superfood Crunch Salad
Everyone needs a lil crunch in their lives. Learn how here.
12. Fennel and Orange Salad
Shaved fennel and sliced oranges make the perfect salad. Learn how here.
13. Blueberry-Mango Mixed Greens Salad with Blueberry-Guava Vinaigrette
This salad is literally packed with every food group imaginable – fruit, veggies, nuts, dairy… Learn how here.
14. Mango, Jicama & Cucumber Salad Recipe
Spicy and sweet – my kind of salad. Get the deets here.
15. Skinny Taco Salad
Taco salad might be best salad ever invented. Learn how here.
16. Fried Goat Cheese Salad
How do you make cheese taste even better? Fry it, duh. Learn how here.
17. Crunchy Cabbage and Ramen Noodle Salad
Another excuse to eat ramen? I’m in. Check it out here.
18. Marinated Cherry Tomato and Herb Salad
Sweet, juicy tomatoes covered in fresh herbs – yes, please. Details here.
19. Goat Cheese, Strawberry and Basil Salad
Because cheese and berries are #boss. Get the recipe here.
20. Cucumber Ribbon Salad
This is when a spiralizer comes in handy. Get the recipe here.
21. Blood Orange and Radish Salad
The bitterness of the radishes is balanced out by the sweetness of the blood oranges and honey. Learn how here.