For many college students across the country, spring break is just around the corner. In order to look your best in all those #SB2K15 beach pictures, you have probably been depriving yourself of carbs since the start of the semester. There are plenty of reasons to stick to your fitness plan, but not all of them are created equal. Let this list test your willpower.
1. This microwave chocolate cake is too easy to even taste good.
2. So is this two-ingredient chocolate mousse.
3. Funfetti is too happy and joyful for a serious dieter like you.
4. You’ll be drinking so many margaritas next week that you won’t even be able to enjoy this margarita dessert bar.
5. Chocolate and peanut butter actually don’t pair well together in these no-bake bars.
6. This cinnamon brown sugar bread pudding probably won’t smell as good as your sweaty gym clothes.
7. These seven-layer cookie bars have way too much going on.
8. Chocolate donut, Nutella and coffee-ice cream sandwiches are less fun than watching SVU reruns on the elliptical.
9. Birthday cake pancakes won’t start your day off as well as a brisk morning run.
10. These red velvet Oreo cupcakes aren’t as sexy as that bikini you just bought.
11. The protein shakes your trainer gave you definitely taste better than this cake batter milkshake.
12. Yes, that cute guy in your marketing class has totally noticed your fitness transformation, and no, he would not like to share your mini Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies with you. (Why would you even ask?)
13. Kale salad beats homemade Krispy Kreme doughnuts any day.
14. This slutty brownie really needs to do less.
15. And bacon is honestly the worst, especially in these maple browned butter bacon cupcakes.