With dozens of music videos and countless paparazzi encounters under her *umbrella*, it’s no surprise that Rihanna has had some pretty amazing and relatable reactions caught on camera. In honor of her newest album, here are 15 moments when we were one with RiRi (and food).
1. Your foodie friend wouldn’t let you eat until she took an “Insta-worthy” picture.
Because I don’t really care about your feed “aesthetic,” Rachel.
2. That food truck only accepted cash.
Of course, you only had $10 in your bank account, the minimum you could withdraw was $20, AND DON’T FORGET THE ATM AND INDIVIDUAL BANK FEES.
3. “You eat too much.”
I can’t hear you over my mouth-watering brie and apple grilled cheese.
4. The ice cream you were so excited to eat when you got home was empty and in the trash.
Damn it, Daniel.
5. Somebody in front of you at Dunkin’ Donuts took the last strawberry frosted with sprinkles.
Nothing compares to my beloved frosting and sprinkles…except for these.
6. You were about to enter the buffet with your crew.
I hope you all brought your pregnancy pants, ’cause we’re gettin’ our money’s worth today.
7. Your mom said, “Dinner is ready.”
Those three special words we’re all aching to hear.
8. When you finished the meal everyone said you wouldn’t be able to.
9. The waiter asked if you needed a to-go box.
How dare you? SECONDS go in the to-go box.
10. You were craving that one expensive restaurant but all your friends were broke AF.
Next time, you’re paying.
11. The vending machine gave you two bags of Cheetos instead of one.
We did it Mr. Krabs :’) And now we can make these epic Cheetos recipes.
12. When you heard, “Sorry, the ice cream machine isn’t working right now.”
What about the back…do you have any in the back?
13. Someone tried taking food off your plate.
If you want to keep your sanity, and your hand, you’ll never do that ever again.
14. Your friend let you have her leftovers.
You’re the real MVP.
15. That one semester you didn’t leave enough time between classes to have a snack break.
Thank god for these very quick roasted chickpeas.