If you’re like me, you’re that friend who’s always ordering the vegetarian option off of the menu, and not necessarily because you’re a vegetarian. You just really love vegetables. Some people may not understand it, but there’s something about a good, hearty salad that just makes you oh so happy inside.
While you’re munching on your veggie-lover’s pizza, enjoy reading about the goodness of vegetables, as told by your good pals from Veggie Tales.
1. As a kid, you never fought with your parents about eating your vegetables.
Picky eater? Not this kid.
2. You argue with people when they say vegetables are gross.
Excuse me? Have you even tried a plate of these nutritious delights?
3. You can’t relate when your friends go on and on about the struggles of eating vegetables.
I’ll just be standing over here eating my veggie burger…
4. You’re known to put up a fight when someone talks bad about your favorite veggie.
Say that you hate broccoli one more time. I dare you.
5. You don’t understand people who can go through the day without eating a single vegetable.
How do you not feel that sad sense of emptiness inside?
6. You love to share your knowledge with others about how they can eat more servings of vegetables per day.
Come to the dark side, we have veggie chips.
12. You love how veggies can always be a delicious yet nutritious snack.
Chips or carrots? Is that even a question?
7. You also love that vegetables can be incorporated into any meal.
There’s a special joy in starting your day off right with zucchini bread.
5. You decide how good a pizza is based on how many veggies are on top of it.
The greener the better.
9. You get so excited that you start to tear up when you see vegetables at a dessert table.
From cauliflower dessert pizza to no-bake carrot cake bars, these veggie desserts will have you going back for seconds.
13. You get really pumped about mixing fruits and vegetables into slammin’ juices.
Beets, carrots, and kale make this tie dye juice both delicious and nutritious.
11. Your friends are impressed by how you can adult-so-hard by making fancy dishes with vegetables.
14. You know that eating vegetables makes you more attractive.
I’d like to thank vegetables for my flawless, glowing skin.
Veggie lovers unite.