Peanut butter is one of man’s greatest treasures, so we better enjoy it while we still can. It goes well on bananas, toast, and it’s perfect straight outta the jar, too. If you’re in a pinch but want more than just a plain ol’ peanut butter sandwich, we got you covered. These recipes are quick and easy to make, while still providing you with the protein-packed nutty goodness that you crave. So go ahead, set a timer and get cookin’.

1. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars

peanut butter

Photo by Rachel Conners

These bars taste just like a Reese’s cup, except there’s no time wasted unwrapping the prized chocolate and peanut butter combo. Stick ’em in the fridge and they’ll be ready for your enjoyment in no time.

2. Pup-Friendly Peanut Butter Bites

peanut butter

Photo by Caroline Liu

There’s no worse feeling than enjoying something for yourself and being unable to share it with your beloved pup. You won’t run into that problem with these peanut butter bites though, so you can savor every bite with your lil rascal.

3. Refrigerator Peanut Butter Fudge

peanut butter

Photo by Caitlin Shoemaker

Some old-fashioned fudge may satisfy our sweet tooth every now and then, but there are times that we want the gooey goodness of fudge without the decadent chocolate. For those times, you should try this recipe for peanut butter fudge, which is just about the easiest thing you’ll make all day.

4. 3-Ingredient Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies

peanut butter

Photo by Jaime Cantor

Don’t worry, even though you don’t have much time to spend baking, you can still get the mouthwatering aroma of peanut butter dough baking away in the oven. These gluten-free cookies are super simple to whip up. With cookies as tasty as these, you’d think it’d take longer to make.

5. Peanut Butter and Jelly Panini on Cinnamon Swirl Bread

peanut butter

Photo by Tarika Narain

Upgrade your basic peanut butter and jelly sandwich with this panini recipe. The toasted bread compliments the tart jelly and smooth peanut butter, crafting a mixture of flavors that reinvent the basic lunchtime staple.

6. Peanut Butter Chocolate Oat Protein Balls

peanut butter

Photo by Sara Tane

As if getting your protein from the peanuts wasn’t enough, we made things easier for you and made these protein balls, which makes for a nice breakfast on-the-go for that morning class you really shouldn’t have signed up for.

7. Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups

peanut butter

Photo by Amanda Shulman

They may not be filled with Speculoos, but these peanut butter cups let you enjoy a childhood favorite for dessert. And besides, PB&J totally trumps cookie butter any day.

8. Peanut Butter Chia Bars

peanut butter

Photo by Maria Sason

In case you couldn’t tell, we’re really a fan of peanut butter in our breakfast items. Make these nutritious chia bars and top them with slivered almonds, if you’re really in the nutty mood.

9. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie

peanut butter

Photo by Julia Murphy

With peanut butter cookies in the crust and a smooth chocolate ganache filling, this pie is the answer to your PB and chocolate dreams. So smooth, so crunchy, so rich – all we’ve ever asked for in a dessert.

10. Peanut Butter S’mores Pizza

peanut butter

Photo by Sasha Kran

Savory pizzas and campfire s’mores are a thing of the past. Mix the two together into the ultimate snack that’ll give you a sugar rush you’ve never had before. It gets a little messy after a while, but all good things in life are.

11. Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars

peanut butter

Photo by Rayna Mohrmann

Forget about the regular Rice Krispie bars – these marshmallow bars play on the same gooey factor too, but with dark chocolate and melted butterscotch, it definitely blows the Krispies out of the water.

12. Inside Out Vegan Peanut Butter Cups with Avocado Fudge

peanut butter

Photo by Katherine Baker

As if an inverted peanut butter cup wasn’t good enough, we tossed in an avocado in the mix, making the center of these babies über creamy. Don’t worry, chocolate and avocado make for an awesome duo.

13. Peanut Butter Bacon Sandwiches

peanut butter

Photo by Christin Urso

This sandwich is perfect if you’re not really in the mood to satisfy your sweet tooth with peanut butter, but it’s also perfect if you’re on a major drunchie hunt. It may sound a little strange, but just trust us on this one.

14. Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Banana Blender Muffins

peanut butter

Photo by Sara Mickow

Just like PB and chocolate, PB and bananas are a top-tier power couple in the world of food. Feeling kinky? Try all three in one delicious muffin recipe.

15. Microwave Peanut Butter and Jelly Banana Bread

peanut butter

Photo by Alvin Zhou

Don’t be fooled by the fancy shmancy plating of this microwave banana bread – we break it down and make things easy for you to follow. This makes for a great dessert when you’re trying to entertain on a college budget, or when you’re just feeling bougie as hell (which, for people like us, is pretty much every day).