Fireball whiskey is a drink that people tend to feel very passionately about. You either love it, or you gag at the mere sight of it. There’s rarely an in-between.

This article is meant to celebrate those who love Fireball, and to give them a whole new cocktail bucketlist. So here you are, Fireball fanatics:

1. Fireball Apple Sangria

Photo by Marie Clark

Meet your new go-to sangria recipe. This big-batch drink is perfect for all times of the year, so you have an excuse to make it whenever you want.

2. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot

Photo courtesy of fireballdrinks.com

This shot is basically a boozy flashback to your favorite childhood cereal. What more could you want?

3. Cinnamosa

Photo by Brooke Hamroff

You may be skeptical, but cinnamosas are actually even better than regular mimosas. Make one for yourself and see.

4. Apple Pie On The Rocks

whiskey

Photo by Jackie Sobon

If you’ve ever wanted to drink your Thanksgiving dessert, this is the cocktail for you. Alcoholic apple pie is dangerously good.

5. Fireball Arnold Palmer

Photo courtesy of fireballdrinks.com

Everybody knows that iced tea and lemonade are a tasty combination, so why not add some Fireball? And behold, Fireball Arnold Palmer.

6. Chai Fireball Whiskey Tea

Photo courtesy of thetwistfamily.blogspot.com

Some people like to unwind with a warm cup of tea after a long day. And some people like to unwind with Fireball. We suggest combining the two for one epic drink.

7. Fireblood

whiskey

Photo by Brooke Hamroff

The name is hardcore, and so is the drink. Meet the lovechild of Fireball Whiskey and the Bloody Mary.

8. Cinnamon Old Fashioned

Photo courtesy of thenativetransplant.com

Maybe you’ve never tried an Old Fashioned. That’s okay, though, because a cinnamon one is even better. Get the recipe here.

9. Devil’s Advocate

whiskey

Photo courtesy of fireballwhisky.com

This drink is as sinfully delicious as its name suggests. Just try not get into too much trouble after knocking back a few.

10. Apple Cidermon

whiskey

Photo by Brooke Hamroff

Everyone loves apple cider, and the only thing that makes apple cider even better is a spicy cinnamon twist. Meet the Apple Cidermon.

11. Fireball Cheesecake Shots

whiskey

Photo courtesy of mantitlement.com

Dessert and drinks all in one adorable little glass? Sign us up.

12. Cherry Tree Fireball

whiskey

Photo courtesy of thisgirlwalksintoabar.com

You probably never thought of mixing cherries and Fireball, so we went ahead and did it for you. And the result is a must-try drink.

13. Cinnamon Apple Fireball Martini

whiskey

Photo courtesy of 365hangers.com

Good news! You don’t have to love gin or vodka to drink martinis. Just use Fireball.

14. Fancy Balls

Photo by Kelly Logan

If you really wanna class up your Fireball, add some champagne to it. Now you’ve got some seriously Fancy Balls.

15. Hard Fireball Razzyade

whiskey

With a name like Razzyade, how can you not want to try this? Trust us, you won’t regret it.

Please drink responsibly!

whiskey

Graphic by Spoon University