Do you love chocolate? Personally, I’m not biased against any chocolate (In fact, I consider it its own food group). For me, chocolate is chocolate: milk, dark, or white, I don’t discriminate. White chocolate, however, seems to be underrated when it comes to peoples’ preferences. Nevertheless, here are some white chocolate recipes that are easy to whip up and are sure to not disappoint.

1. White Chocolate Dipped Molasses Cookies

white chocolate

Photo by Sarah Stettin

These spiced cookies would be too boring on their own. The fix: white chocolate. The half dipped white chocolate add a little bit of extra sweetness to the cookie. Make a batch of these molasses cookies for all your friends, and you’ll be sure to impress.

2. White Chocolate Mocha

white chocolate

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

Who says you can only eat chocolate? You can surely drink it too. Make an white chocolate mocha homemade, and to add a little extra sweetness, you can drizzle caramel sauce on top. However, if you’re not a professional barista (like me) then just swing by your local coffee shop or Starbucks to pick one of these up. Don’t want to wait in the long coffee line? Then check out how to avoid the starbucks line, and you’re life will be forever changed. Either way, homemade or store bought, they’re delicious, and you can’t go wrong with this twist on the classic mocha.

3. White Chocolate Lucky Charm Pretzel Mash

white chocolate

Photo by Anna Kalmbach

Three foods: Lucky Charms, pretzels, and (of course) white chocolate. This yummy concoction will not only unveil some major nostalgia (from the Lucky Charms), but it also adds a twist to something that most people could never even imagine. Although a white chocolate lucky charm pretzel mix may sound bizarre, it sure does taste delicious, and it is an easy snack to feed a lot of people (but, hey, you can still eat it alone if you want! This is a judgement free zone).

4. White Chocolate Dipped Cherries

white chocolate

Photo by Marissa Sherman

Looking for a snack to bring along with you when you’re on the run? Well, here it is. These white chocolate dipped cherries are perfect for a summer afternoon when you’re sitting outside relaxing. Instead of splurging for that oh so tempting soft serve from the ice cream truck screaming your name, bring along some of these white chocolate covered cherries, and your cravings will be quickly diminished. You can even make fruit kabobs and cover them in white chocolate if you really want to be creative.

5. Rainbow White Chocolate Ball

white chocolate

Photo by Max Bartick

Not only is this white chocolate rainbow ball recipe fun and colorful, but it’s also incredibly versatile. You can do whatever you want with it, and put whatever you want underneath it. Yes, in this recipe they put a cupcake underneath the shell, but you could put cake, a rice krispy treat, or even ice cream. These slutty brownies will make the perfect surprise, too. Whatever your little heart desires, make it happen. Plus, it’s rainbow and that’s always a bonus.

6. Pumpkin Oatmeal and White Chocolate Pancakes

white chocolate

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

Are you craving dessert for breakfast? Well, then here is the answer to your desires. These delicious pancakes combine oatmeal, pumpkin and white chocolate. Honestly, what could be better? And hey, if you don’t like eating sweets for breakfast, make these babies for your dinner/dessert. I promise you won’t be disappointed. And, no, these pumpkin oatmeal white chocolate pancakes are not only allowed to be eaten in autumn. You CAN eat pumpkin any season, and for me, as a fellow pumpkin lover, I eat it all year round.

7. White Chocolate-Topped Ginger Snaps

white chocolate

Photo by Agnes Chen

These ginger snaps are slathered with white chocolate, and are perfect for those times when your stomach is grumbling and you need something savory. Eat one (or more) of these cookies, and you’ll be completely fulfilled and wondering why you hadn’t tried one of these sooner.

8. Triple Chocolate S’mores Bark

white chocolate

Photo by Sarina Raman

Triple chocolate s’mores bark is a mixture of white, dark and milk chocolate. Along with the chocolate, there are bits of mini marshmallows and crushed up graham crackers. It’s the perfect snack for those days when you know you want chocolate, but you can’t decide which type. So, why not eat all three at once?

9. White Chocolate Cookie Butter Cake Balls

white chocolate

Photo by Rae Steinbach

Are you a cookie butter fan? If yes, then you will adore this treat. These white chocolate dipped cookie butter cake balls are bite size, so it’s okay to have a few. The mix of cookie butter and white chocolate is incredibly sweet, yet totally satisfying. One bite of these and you’ll be wondering why you haven’t tried this before.

10. Toasted Coconut & White Chocolate Chip Cookies

white chocolate

Photo by Abigail Wang

These Toasted Coconut & White Chocolate Chip Cookies cookies are soft, sweet and have a bit of a crunch to them as well. The mix of coconut and white chocolate help to create a flavor that is undeniably amazing. Once you have one, you’ll be reaching for more, and before you know they’ll all be gone (so you better make extra).

11. White Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods

white chocolate

Photo by Isabelle Langheim

White chocolate covered pretzel rods can be found at just about any candy store, however, homemade is always best. When you make them, you can add any topping that you want, whether it be sprinkles, reeses, or nothing at all. They are incredibly quick and easy to make, and the perfect snack to bring when you’re rushing out of the house.

12. No Bake White Chocolate Funfetti Fudge

white chocolate

Photo by Audrey Mirabito

Any fudge lover will become obsessed with this white chocolate funfetti fudge. It only takes about five minutes to make the batter for the fudge. But then you need to be a little patient while it hardens in the fridge. I know that’s tough. So, just make it in the morning before you leave, put it in the fridge and then by the time you get back, you can devour this delicious treat. If you’re inspired by this colorful dessert, try out a few of these funfetti recipes (emphasis on “fun”).

13. Magic White Chocolate Shell

white chocolate

Photo by Arden Sarner

This chocolate sauce seems like ordinary chocolate sauce, but the minute it hits your frozen treat, the sauce hardens to form a chocolate shell. The best part of this is getting to break apart the shell and eat pieces of white chocolate with the ice cream. Try this magic white chocolate shell on top of whatever flavor ice cream your heart desires. If you’re looking for flavor inspiration, check out what flavor matches you.

14. White Chocolate Lollipops

white chocolate

Photo by Sarah Silbiger

These white chocolate lollipops are simple, yet delicious. You can put on any topping that you want and mix whatever flavors in the white chocolate. Make a few pops, wait for them to harden, and your sweet tooth will surely be satisfied.

15. White Chocolate Strawberry S’mores

white chocolate

Photo by Gracie Brumsickle

Now that summer is approaching, s’mores’ season is kicking into high gear. However, your typical s’more of milk chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker can get a little redundant from time to time. In order to stay in the spirit of s’mores and summer, just change up the recipe to keep yourself satisfied. These white chocolate strawberry s’mores are quick and easy to make, but still delicious. The strawberry makes the s’more more refreshing than your typical s’more and the white chocolate adds that extra sweetness that it would otherwise be missing.

Now give me s’more of that white chocolate.