Ah, pizza. The illustrious delicacy that seems to make everyone’s heart skip a beat.

Picture your perfect Friday evening: kicking back on the couch, feet on the coffee table, watching a movie with a mouth-watering slice of pizza in hand. The Italians really knew what they were doing when they threw bread, cheese and tomato sauce together and called it a meal. Forget dogs – pizza is man’s best friend.

Make your Friday pizza night more fun with these 14 innovative pizza crusts.

1. Waffle

pizza crusts

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

Waffles are like the pizza of breakfast; everyone loves a good waffle. And you can’t possibly go wrong when your favorite breakfast and dinner unite. Leslie Knope would definitely approve.

2. Tortilla

pizza crusts

Photo by Haley Durham

We’ve got some thin “crust” action going on here. Using a tortilla as a pizza crust makes for a lighter take on your traditional pie. Even your most health-conscious friend will have a hard time resisting.

3. Cauliflower

pizza crusts

Photo by Laura Silver

Yes, it is true, you can make a traditional-style pizza crust out of cauliflower. You’ll never notice the crust isn’t bread.

#SpoonTip: It’s gluten free and packed with nutrients and antioxidants.

4. English Muffin

pizza crusts

Photo by Jade Hsiao

Look at these breakfast foods coming in clutch. Just like bagels, you can divide these babies in half for double the pizza fun. And those nooks and crannies do a great job of holding all the toppings.

5. French bread

pizza crusts

Photo courtesy of twopeasandtheirpod.com

Oh look, an Italian classic and French bakery item had a baby. This pizza is bound to be delicious. Try it with pretzel bread for extra awesomeness.

6. Veggies

pizza crusts

Photo by Nadia Zanardi

Mama always told you to remember to eat your veggies. Mama never said they couldn’t be covered in pizza toppings. Eggplant, zucchini and portabella mushrooms are all great options for alternative crusts.

7. Sweet Potato

pizza crusts

Photo courtesy of blissfulbasil.com

Slice up a sweet potato and make mini personal pizzas. Or mash them up to create a pizza pie to share. This unique crust adds an additional depth of flavor to the pizza that is so welcome. Truly a sweet sensation.

8. Bagel

pizza crusts

Photo by Zoe Schneider

We all enjoyed good old bagel bites as a kid. Now that we’re (supposed to be) all grown up, you can amp up those bites and make a full sized pizza bagel. Plus there are two halves, which makes for two pizzas. Score.

9. Spaghetti Squash

pizza crusts

Photo courtesy of delightedmomma.com

First, this sneaky vegetable replaced our pasta dishes and now it’s sneaking its way into our pizza too? It must be a hit. Give this healthy and gluten free crust alternative a whirl. A few vegetables never hurt nobody.

10. Quinoa

pizza crusts

Photo courtesy of blissfulbasil.com

This super grain really knows how to work its way into our hearts. Even the health-nuts will want to snag a slice of this protein-packed pie.

11. Ramen Noodles

pizza crusts

Photo courtesy of seriouseats.com

This is everything you love about college wrapped up in one delectable meal. Also, try these other innovative ways to revamp boring ramen noodles.

12. Spaghetti

pizza crusts

Photo courtesy of Kristy from myrecipes.com

If eating pizza isn’t enough for you, then throw it on top of a pile of noodles. You can never have too much Italian food.

13. Bacon

pizza crusts

Photo by Ruchika Agarwal

Little Caesars only has bacon wrapped around its crust. But here, bacon is the whole crust. And who doesn’t want their meals served on top of a latticework of bacon?

14. Muffins

pizza crusts

Photo by Marissa Arnett

So we’ve already combined breakfast and dinner. The only logical step is to go all the way and combine dinner and dessert. Is there anything pizza can’t do?