Sometimes characters on TV say things that so completely relate to you that it’s almost like you were consulted in the process. It’s moments like these that make one say “#mylife” and feel better knowing that someone out there understands you.
And if you’re anything like me, most of these moving connections come when they are talking about eating, and eating a lot.
Here are a few of the times TV totally understood how you feel when it comes to food:
1. When Lily said the only good reason to go anywhere ever.
I will accept alcohol and Olive Garden breadsticks as other acceptable answers.
2. When Joey knew what priorities are.
Eating before greeting, people.
3. And so did Ron.
Ron F*ing Swanson, everyone.
4. When Fez said what we all would like to about people who give pretzels on Halloween.
Also, raisins and apples. You sons of bitches.
5. When Raj defended his eating and it was like, my life.
I don’t need anyone to love me. I will marry this pie.
6. When Michelle did this.
No one can tell me that’s not the proper way to eat spaghetti.
7. Also this.
Look how cute I am. I have food all over me.
8. When Squidward went a little cuckoo for Krabby Patties.
You like Krabby Patties, don’t you Squidward?
9. When Honey Boo Boo understood salads do not meals make.
No salads for you Honey Boo Boo, you go Honey Boo Boo.
10. When Jake the Dog knew what was what.
I know it’s a cartoon but that sandwich looks amazing right now.
11. When Karen understood why booze is important.
This easy martini recipe makes it easy to make life fun.
12. Basically everything that Liz said anytime, ever.
This rings true with me on a spiritual level.
13. Seriously. Every. Single. Thing.
It’s official, Liz lemon is my spirit animal.
All hail food and television.
Check out these related articles: