The moment we've all been waiting for more than a year has finally arrived. It's time to see the queen, Emma Watson, genius, Hermione Granger, become the best Disney princess there ever was, Belle. Beauty and the Beast is finally on the big screen, so make sure to celebrate this iconic moment by making the following foods. 

1. Beef Ragu

The first food Belle samples in the iconic "Be Our Guest" scene — try some beef ragu over pasta to really immerse yourself in the movie.

2. Cheese Soufflé

souffle, pie, pastry, cheese
Madeleine Cohen

The French love their cheeses, so make sure you make some cheese soufflé and settle in for a night of movie watching.

3. Pie and Pudding (en flambé)

tart, pie, chocolate, candy, cookie, cake, pastry, sweet
Grace Nguyen

"En flambé" means to cover in liquor and light it up, so I wouldn't recommend doing this one in the movie theater. 

4. Cake/Cupcakes

cake, birthday cake, buttercream
Casey Irwin

Lumiere provides Belle with a selection of cakes and cupcakes for when she's starving, so make some for your friends to treat them as well as Belle gets treated at the castle.

5. Gray Stuff

Apparently it's delicious, and we agree. Looks aren't everything.

6. Porridge

milk, sweet, oatmeal, rice, porridge

Porridge is the food that the Beast finally learns how to use a spoon (and some manners). Awwww. 

7. Hors d'Ouvres

english muffin, ham, sandwich, bread, egg
Renee Chiu

In Be Our Guest, Lumber shows Belle a tray filled with hors d'Ouvres, including some crescent wrapped sausages and some mini sandwiches. I'm hoping those mini sandwiches are made with some delicate french brie.

8. Baguettes

"There goes the baker with his tray, like always" — probably has some fresh baguettes on them. Pair them with the next item on this list for the ultimate movie watching snack.

9. Deli Meat

vegetable, pepper, tomato, meat, onion, garlic
Parker Dean

When going into town, Belle strolls by the deli store. Get an assortment of deli meats (salami, pastrami, you name it) and pair them with cheese and a big glass of wine.

10. Mexican Food

Christin Urso

Emma Watson's favorite food is Mexican, so honor her by making some good guac and queso.

11. Polyjuice Potion

oil, wine, tea, beer, alcohol
Rose Ferrao

Make a toast to Emma Watson's Harry Potter roots by making this magical potion — it might even turn the beast back into a prince.

12. Champagne/Beer

champagne, wine, toast
Lucy Carlisle

Technically not food, but they are a staple of the movie. With the dancing champagne in "Be Our Guest" and the all the beer in "Gaston," these two are absolutely necessary for a Beauty and the Beast celebration.

13. Tea

tea, coffee
Beatrice Forman

Last but not least, I think Mrs. Potts and Chip would appreciate some tea at your Beauty and the Beast celebration — after all, they're important characters to the movie, too.