Break-ups, we’ve all been there. Whether it’s a post-it note with an, “I’m sorry, I can’t…don’t hate me” break-up like Carrie Bradshaw received or being stood up one too many times, most of us have experienced a terrible break-up. What makes these exes so terrible though? The fact that despite their awful behavior, you just want to go back for more. That is the danger. Even scarier, I have come to a realization – your Dominoes delivery guy and your ex are actually the same person. So watch out the next time you pick up the phone to place an order for an ooey, gooey Dominoes pizza delivered to your door.
Here’s the hard proof:
1. You always have to call him.
2. You can never get a straight answer as to when he’s coming over, and he’s always late.
3. He claims he is always busy.
4. He takes your money, and even asks for an extra tip.
5. On that note, he never picks up the check.
6. Sometimes what he brings to the table is not what you want and is, frankly, under par.
7. His phone never stops blowing up with calls from other girls, or guys for that matter.
8. He blames weather for standing you up… typical.
9. He is way too cheesy to be palatable.
10. He claims to be extra meaty, but when you lift up the lid, it’s a disappointment.
11. He always tries to push you into buying “dessert;” although lava cakes are delicious, you have boundaries.
12. As soon as he delivers he rushes out on you and is onto the next.
The worst thing? You always CRAVE Dominoes after a break-up! Life is so unfair.
Want to indulge even more? Check these out:
- Winter Drinks You Should Be Adding Alcohol To
- 3 Boston Restaurants For The Gluten-Free Crowd
- Hot New Dessert Trends for 2015