Avid Pinterest users, your Starbucks barista, and your mom continuously search for more ways to incorporate fall flavors into already awesome dishes. So we decided to hop on that bandwagon with a dish as classic as they come (and throw in a few exciting non-fall extras).
Typically made by soaking stale bread in a rich custard and baking it in the oven, bread pudding is a soft, warm, and satisfying delicacy, and the ultimate OG of baked dishes. Some may call bread pudding old-fashioned, but there’s nothing old-fashioned about delicious.
1. Easy Pumpkin Spice Bread Pudding
Ditch the lattes and pies and try out the seasonal flavor in the form of bread pudding. Recipe here.
2. Parmesan Bread Pudding with Baby Broccoli, Mushrooms, and Pancetta
Bread pudding isn’t always sweet. Go smokey-savory with this scrumptious skillet-baked pudding. Make it like this.
3. Raisin-Studded Apple Bread Pudding
Celebrate apple picking season by baking this scrumptious treat. Here’s how.
4. Croissant Suzette Pudding
Hell. Yes. Recipe here
5. Salted Caramel Chocolate Bread Pudding
This is what dreams are made of. Make this epicness like this.
6. Pizza Bread Pudding
Give your leftovers a delicious makeover. Recipe here.
7. Blueberry Almond Bread Pudding
Tender, warm, and studded with superfoods. Yaaaaaas. Here’s how.
8. Cinnamon Brown Sugar Bread Pudding
We all know that cinnamon and brown sugar is a match made in heaven. Make it like this.
9. Peanut Butter Chocolate Bread Pudding
Can you say no? No. Recipe here.
10. Hot Cross Bun Bread and Butter Pudding
One a pudding, two a pudding, hot cross buns. Recipe here.
11. S’mores Bread Pudding
Here’s an excuse to eat s’mores all year long. Learn how here.
12. Vanilla Brioche Bread Pudding with Raspberries
Impress your g-ma by whipping up this beautiful dish. Recipe here.