Wings, chips and salsa are classic staples of any Super Bowl get-together. But why limit yourself to the same old spiel year after year? The big game is the perfect time to pig out on insanely indulgent treats, so we’ve rounded up 11 flavor-packed recipes that will make your Super Bowl party legendary. Just try not to drool all over your keyboard.

1. Cheesy Bacon Puff Pastry Twists

Cheese, bacon or puff pastry can make just about any dish awesome. This recipe combines all three into a crispy, mouth-watering creation. Just be sure to make enough for seconds.

Photo courtesy of halfbakedharvest.com

2. Buffalo Chicken Waffle Fries

What’s better than buffalo wings? Buffalo wings delivered to your mouth by crispy waffle fries, that’s what.

Photo courtesy of bunsinmyoven.com

3. Honey Sriracha Glazed Bacon Onion Rings

The crispy, sweet and spicy bacon gives a new meaning to “breading” on these innovative onion rings.

Photo courtesy of kirbiecravings.com

4. Chicken and Waffles Sliders

You can’t go wrong with a good platter of bite-sized sliders, especially when they’ve got miniature waffles for buns and delicious fried chicken inside.

Photo courtesy of foodfolksandfun.net

5. Cheesy Bacon Monkey Bread

Instead of just plain old bread, this recipe uses Pillsbury biscuit dough for extra flaky goodness wrapped up in ooey, gooey cheese and crunchy bacon — no dip required.

Photo courtesy of Pillsbury.com

6. Bacon Brown Sugar Tots

If you’re worried about meeting your recommended Super Bowl dose of bacon, this sweet twist on taters will do the trick in style.

Photo courtesy of damndelicious.net

7. Blue Cheese Guacamole Stuffed Mushrooms

These are straight up guacamole bombs with blue cheese and buffalo wing sauce. It’s essentially the saucy lovechild of the world’s best snack foods.

Photo courtesy of halfbakedharvest.com

8. Asiago Crab and Artichoke Dip

What do you do with two creamy classic dips? Combine them into one Super Bowl worthy dip and blow everyone’s minds.

Photo courtesy of jasonandshawnda.com

9. Baby Blooming Onion Bites

Nobody really wants to share the goodness of a blooming onion. With these little treats, give all of your guests their own little piece of blooming perfection.

Photo courtesy of spoonforkbacon.com

10. Pizza Nachos

Skip over floppy pizza and grab a plate of these crunchy nachos instead. Loaded with all the goodness of a pizza, they’re cheesy, flavorful and perfect for sharing.

Photo courtesy of simplecomfortfood.com

11. Fried Cookie Dough Bites

With so many savory snacks to get you through the game, you deserve something sweet to finish it off. These absurdly indulgent gooey cookie dough bites will do the trick.

Photo courtesy of thebakermama.com