1. You need chocolate with every meal.
2. Honestly, you need chocolate just to get through the day.
Normal People= Coffee. Chocolate Addicts= Chocolate.
3. If there is chocolate right in front of you, you’re eating it.
What do you expect? For me to just look at it?
4. You get mini panic attacks when you realize that you finished all your chocolate.
Must. Buy. More. NOW.
5. You dream of chocolate tasting at the TCHO Chocolate Factory in San Francisco.
And perhaps paying a quick visit to the Ghiradelli Original Chocolate Factory afterwards?
6. Actually, you dream of becoming a chocolate tasting expert and eating chocolate all day.
Is that actually a job? Count me in.
7. Your favorite holidays are the ones that involve receiving lots of chocolate candies.
Chocolate is the #1 reason why you look forward to Halloween, Christmas, and Easter.
8. You like chocolate-flavored anything.
9. You like chocolate-covered anything.
Popcorn, bananas, nuts. You name it, and I’ll eat it.
10. You have spent countless hours trying to convince people that chocolate should be an official food group.
Seriously, chocolate is actually good for you. Check out the health benefits of chocolate here.
11. Basically, you are in a very serious relationship with chocolate and cannot imagine a world without it.
Chocolate makes the world a better place.
Check out other related articles:
- The World’s Easiest Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
- Five Ways to Improve Your Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Pistachio Bark