If your idea of “Netflix and Chill” actually includes watching at least a little bit of Netflix, these stress-free, casual snacks will help set the mood for… anything else that might come later.

1. Aphrodisiac Brownies

Netflix

Photo by Kristine Mahan

With passion-heightening ingredients like coconut oil, cayenne, cinnamon, and dark chocolate, these aphrodisiac brownies are super quick and easy to make, but look totally classy and well-thought-out, so they are sure to impress. Make yours like this.

2. Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Netflix

Photo by Haley Durham

As anyone who’s seen the cinematic masterpiece that is the music video for Jeremih’s Birthday Sex knows, chocolate covered strawberries are the classic romantic cuisine. If your meeting is a bit more…spontaneous and you are pressed for time, this version is a super quick and easy recipe that uses Nutella instead of chocolate. All the deliciousness in half the time. Recipe here.

3. Boozy Mint Oreo Milkshakes

Netflix

Photo by Max Bartick

This milkshake recipe pretty much has it all for your next Netflix night: booze, to keep things fun; mint, to keep you nice and fresh; and Oreos, which are just plain amazing. Plus, it’s quiet, so it’s perfect for the super dramatic movie you may be watching. Make yours like this.

#SpoonTip: drink this delicious milkshake with a straw. It will draw attention to your lips, which increases sexual desire

4. Anything Avocado

Netflix

Photo by Paulina Lam

Avocados have been known to increase sexual desire, and any of these creative recipe ideas will help get things frisky. In fact, the name avocado comes from the ancient Aztec name for “testicle” because of its, erm, suggestive shape. Recipe here.

5. Frozen Banana Bites

Netflix

GIF by Dylan Barth

Bananas are a well-known aphrodisiac, and this recipe pairs them with smooth dark chocolate in dainty bite-sized stacks for a classy-yet-casual Netflix snack. Make yours like this.

6. Pumpkin Spice Roasted Almonds

Netflix

Photo by Kendra Valkema

Almonds, a lesser known but still potent aphrodisiac food, are upgraded in this easy seasonal recipe (find it here). The pumpkin spice flavor is perfect for gettin’ cozy in front of your laptop with your bae any day of the week. Just don’t get any stuck in your teeth.

7. Chai Caramel Corn

Netflix

Photo by Alex Furuya

This caramel corn recipe pairs well with Weeds or Breaking Bad, because it’s pretty much as addictive as drugs. Believe it or not, the subtle addition of chai actually increases sexual appetite, as chai spices usually include three aphrodisiacs — cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Make it like this.

8. Banana Oat Bars

Netflix

Photo by Paige Pulaski

Whether you need energy to stay up for a marathon of your favorite show, or energy for a marathon of anything else, these banana oat bars are a lean and mean way to stay energized. Plus, they’ve got those pesky bananas to get you in a frisky mood, if that’s what you’re after. Recipe here.

9. Wine Ice Cream

Netflix

Photo courtesy of mercersdairy.com

What better way to consume wine besides eating ice cream? This snack option is whimsical yet sophisticated, and it’s cold which helps facilitate cuddling.

10. Honey, Goat Cheese, and Apple Quesadillas

Netflix

Photo by Danny Schuleman

We’ve all heard about the birds and the bees, but it turns out honey has been considered an aphrodisiac for thousands of years. These tasty, easy quesadillas pair honey with goat cheese for a sophisticated take on a classic Netflix-ready snack. Make yours like this.

11. Red Wine Cupcakes

Netflix

Photo by Caty Schnack

This recipe (found here) for red wine cupcakes (yeah, you heard that right, RED WINE CUPCAKES) packs all the boozy punch of wine with all the deliciousness of baked goods.

If these snacks haven’t inspired you to participate in some serious Netflix and Chill, I don’t know what will.