Most of us like to have coffee once in a while, but some of us are in a long-term relationship with our cuppas, and there is absolutely no way out now. Not that we’re looking for one.
The aroma of coffee makes us go weak in our knees. And during the end-semester examinations, coffee is our biggest strength. For some of us, it’s a love affair that is never going to end.
Read to know if you’re a part of this coffee brigade too.
1. You cannot start your day without coffee.
For you, not starting your day with coffee is a bad omen. For more food related superstitions, read this.
2. More than the lunch break, you look forward to your coffee break.
And dare someone call it a tea break. Coffee is the best. Period.
3. You’re eternally at war with those who don’t like coffee.
In your world, no one is allowed to dislike coffee. Either someone likes it, or they’re caffeine intolerant. Nothing else is an option.
And this guide will help you choose coffee over tea even more easily.
4. Coffee is your aphrodisiac.
You can feel all your stress and pain ebb away with every sip of coffee you take.
You can read more about similar comfort foods here.
5. Your collection of coffee mugs is your most prized possession.
You have a cupboard full of coffee mugs. Indulging in coffee mug shopping gives you a special high. And every time a mug breaks, your heart also breaks.
6. The aroma of coffee can attract you from miles away.
“I was in a room five blocks away and I smelt coffee brewing, so I decided to drop by.” Sounds familiar?
7. You spend most of your time in coffee shops.
Whenever there is a free lecture, people know you’ll be found at the nearest café.
8. The best way to ask you out would be to ask you on a coffee date.
And bonus points to the one who suggests your favourite coffee shop as the meeting place.
9. You might just end up choosing coffee over a prospective date.
“Tea, coffee or me?”
“Umm… coffee please.”
10. You instantly bond with fellow coffee lovers.
You love coffee too? Let’s be best friends!
11. You cannot imagine a world without coffee in it.
You firmly believe that coffee makes this world a better place.
And now that you know you’re a crazy about coffee, check these out too: