Are you ready for some football? Probably. Are you ready for Super Bowl Sunday eating? Definitely. These 11 dips will perfectly complement your game watching, beer chugging and overeating. Not only are they well within your college food budget and cooking abilities, they are also sure to impress even the snootiest of snackers. Let’s FEAST.

1. Bread Bowl Spinach Dip

Presentation is everything. This super simple, dorm-friendly spinach dip will earn you massive chef points without much effort. No chips here, just eat the bowl as you go. No, really. I’m serious.

dip

Photo by Kelly Logan

2. Super Bowl Chili

The ultimate sports food will forever be chili. After all, if you’re going to inhale your protein, you might as well make it as spicy, soupy, meaty and bean-y as possible. Serve this as a dip or in bowls. Either way, it goes great with beer and is easy enough to make while still focusing on the game.

dip

Photo By Kelly Logan

3. Buffalo Chicken Dip

The second best sports food is buffalo wings. But, let’s be real for a second, no college budget can handle that. This dip is cheaper than a plate of wings and tastes just as great. And, you can make it as spicy or mild as you want.

dip

Photo by Hana Ezaldein

4. Baked Pizza Dip

Let me just repeat that one more time. BAKED. PIZZA. DIP. There is nothing more to say, except that it’s even more amazing in your mouth than it looks.

dip

Photo by Kelly Logan

5. French Onion Dip

We’ve all mixed sour cream and a packet of spices together and called it “french onion dip.” This year, take it a step further. It’s still super cheap to make the dip from scratch, plus this recipe involves just a few extra steps and way more payoff.

dip

Photo by Kelly Logan

6. Guac

Avocados taste best when mashed and mixed with tomatoes, onion, garlic, cilantro and lime. So, that is exactly what we did.

dip

Photo by Katie Brady

7. Bean Dip

Now that you’re sort of an adult, it’s time to stop calling canned refried beans a “dip.” This baked bean dip is a thousand times more flavorful than refried beans, and has a crisp, peppery crunch that will jolt your tastebuds. The grown-up world is so much more delicious.

dip

Photo by Hana Ezaldein

8. Salsa

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, buy a jar of salsa this Super Bowl. Instead, mix these 4 ingredients together and challenge your friends to question whether or not you’re the creator of Chipotle’s “mild” salsa. I guarantee they will worship you for this recipe.

dip

Photo by Hana Ezaldein

9. Nacho Cheese

Simple, but, again, way better than anything you could buy in a jar. Take boxed Velveeta and mix in a can of diced tomatoes and chili peppers. Drizzle on chips and build your own nachos or dip. Just remember to keep it warm or stirred to keep it from getting too thick. (Try this shrimp nacho recipe if you want to take it a step further.)

dip

Photo by Katie Brady

10. 7 Layer Dip

This dime (or nickel and two cents) is exactly how it sounds. Layer these seven ingredients in this order, from the bottom up: baked beans, sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, diced tomatoes or salsa, cheese, chives. Serve and fiesta.

dip

Photo by Hana Ezaldein

11. Cannoli Dip

If the previous 10 dips didn’t impress you enough, here’s the ultimate dessert dip to seal the deal: cannoli dip served with waffle cone chips. Your inner white girl is like, so, totally begging for this.

dip

Photo By Kelly Logan