Frat boys, and everyone else, listen up. We all know you’re experts when it comes to popped collars, bow ties, and chugging beer; however, it’s time to make you a real man. Drop that beer and get in the kitchen, because it’s time you learn how to make your own damn food.

Enter the magic crockpot. Not sure what that is? Not surprised. You need to visit this site, pronto.

Busy moms choose Jif and crockpots to save their asses. It’s now time for the crockpot to save yours, too, with the help of these hella easy recipes that you (yes, YOU!) will be able to make.

You dump in the ingredients, forget about it (like you forgot about how you promised to take two girls to a date function), and come back in a few hours. Winner, winner chicken freakin’ easy dinner. I promise, even you can’t f*ck this up.

crockpot recipes

Photo courtesy of memecrunch.com

So, let’s get down to business, boys. You’ll recognize at least one of the ingredients, I swear (beer… the ingredient is beer).

1. Crock-o Tacos

crockpot recipes

Photo by Shayna Starr

Pull this recipe out when Mom & Dad come to visit. They’ll be so impressed that they won’t even ask you why you have four bongs in your room. And when you really miss Mom’s cooking, this is what you want to make.

2. Overnight Apple Pie Oatmeal

crockpot recipes

Photo by Erica Coulter

Did you have a lady friend stay over last night? Thought so. If you were really prepared, you would have whipped up this easy peasy recipe to blow her mind.

3. Macaroni and Cheese

crockpot recipes

Photo by Becky Hughes

Cheesy goodness that you won’t want to share with anyone.

4. Chicken Chili

crockpot recipes

Photo by Analiese Trimber

Nothing says football more than a steaming hot bowl of chili. Here’s another great Crockpot chili to try, too.

5. Cheesy Savory Bread Pudding

crockpot recipes

Photo by Stephanie Dang

Make this when you have someone special coming over – believe me. Or you can try one of these recipes that are suuuuper cheesy as well. Lol, get it?

6. Beer Pulled Pork

crockpot recipes

Photo courtesy of tablespoon.com

Beer is in the title, you’ll like it.

7. Beer Brats

crockpot recipes

Photo courtesy of bettycrocker.com

Oh, look, more beer.

8. Twice Loaded Baked Potato

crockpot recipes

Photo by Jenny Georgieva

“Are you gonna eat your tots?” —Napoleon Dynamite

9. Buffalo Chicken Dip

crockpot recipes

Photo by Hanna Ezaldein

Chicken, cheese, and hot sauce. Just some of your college essentials.

10. Honey Garlic Chicken

crockpot recipes

Photo by George Farah

No need to go for take out. Make your own.

11. Chocolate Nutella Bread Pudding

crockpot recipes

Photo by Becky Hughes

Girls aren’t the only ones who love chocolate, and you know it’s true.