What’s not to love about cupcakes? They’re just the right size, you can carry them with you and, let’s be honest, they’re just super darn cute.

Now I want to introduce you to the cupcake that’s all grown up. It’s still its same old sweet self but with booze. Ditch that muffin and welcome to the world of alcoholic cupcakes. Cheers.

1. Kahlua Chocolate Cupcakes

boozy cupcake

Photo courtesy of lifeloveandsugar.com

The combination of salty caramel and sweet Kahlua buttercream is the perfect match made in heaven. This recipe is life-changing.

2. Jack and Coke Cupcakes

boozy cupcake

Photo courtesy of stressbaking.com

Meet my dear friend Jack. He can pack quite a punch. But when combined with Coke, these cupcakes are sure to make your taste buds fizzle.

3. Margarita Cupcakes

boozy cupcake

Photo courtesy of notey.com

If these cupcakes don’t scream summer, then I don’t know what does. Kick back on the beach or in your backyard and savor these sweet and tangy bites.

4. Chocolate and Red Wine Cupcakes

boozy cupcake

Photo by Caty Schnack

In my opinion, red wine and chocolate go together like peanut butter and jelly. It’s just meant to be. And since red wine and chocolate are considered good for youthis cupcake is a no-brainer.

5. Malibu Rum Cupcakes

boozy cupcake

Photo by Jessica Lee

If you like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain, then this recipe is for you.

6. Peach Bourbon Cupcakes

boozy cupcake

Photo courtesy of loveandoliveoil.com

Peach season is upon us. This recipe has just enough peach and bourbon to make these flavors truly pop.

7. Beer and Irish Cream Cupcakes

boozy cupcake

Photo by Jaime Wilson

These cupcakes bring out the Irish in all of us. Sláinte.

8. Sweet Tea Cupcakes

boozy cupcake

Photo courtesy of wearenotmartha.com

There’s nothing quite like a nice chilled glass of sweet iced tea in the summertime. These cupcakes will accompany any party, gathering or shindig you host and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.

9. Southern Comfort Cupcakes

boozy cupcake

Photo courtesy of mybakingaddiction.com

If you’ve had the pleasure of meeting SoCo, then it probably wasn’t the best first impression. However, these bites will definitely make amends. You and SoCo will become friends all over again.

10. Sangria Cupcakes

boozy cupcake

Photo courtesy of thefirstyearblog.com

For all my winos out there. This batch of cupcakes will make you the ultimate boozy brunch host.

11. Bacon Banana Bourbon Cupcakes

boozy cupcake

Photo courtesy of howsweeteats.com

Boozy bacon bourbon bites. Say that five times fast. But seriously, though, what more could you want in life? Serious cupcake goals.