Coming home from college for the summer isn’t always something that you look forward to. You have to leave your new best friends, your new home and all your favorite late-night snack places. I promise it’s not as bad as you’re thinking, especially when you get to come back to Philly for all the Philly foods you missed.

1. Wawa

Philly Foods

Photo by Olivia D’Aiutolo

Not technically a food, but Wawa is hands down one of the greatest places on earth. Hoagies, milkshakes, and an endless variety of snacks and drinks are back at your fingertips.

2. Tomato Pie

Philly Foods

Photo courtesy of @alexdeblahblah on Instagram

A little square of heaven. Literally. I know when you were away, you missed Corropolease and Ianillies. Tomato pie will make you so much happier to be home.

3. Tastykakes

Philly Foods

Photo courtesy of @seferinab on Instagram

Butterscotch Krimpets, Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes, Dreamies — you name it. All the wonderful snacks you missed when you were out of Philly are back.

4. Philly Soft Pretzels

Philly Foods

Photo by Monica Mellon

Sure, you can get soft pretzels anywhere (you could even make your own), but nothing will ever compare to a Philly Pretzel Factory pretzel.

5. Cheesesteaks

Philly Foods

Photo courtesy of @braydensmith_tu on Instagram

The cheesesteak your dining hall is trying to pass off as a “real Philly cheesesteak” is nothing compared to Dalessandro’s or Jim’s. You’ll be so happy to come home to real Philly cheesesteaks.

6. Crab Fries

Philly Foods

Photo courtesy of @emilytheconqueror on Instagram

You can put Old Bay seasoning on anything, but nothing compares to the perfection of Chickie’s and Pete’s crab fries.

7. Federal Donuts

Philly Foods

Photo by Monica Mellon

Your perfect combination of donuts, fried chicken, and coffee. One bite of the hot donuts will remind you that home isn’t as bad as you remember.

8. DiNic’s Roast Pork Sandwich

Philly Foods

Photo courtesy of @victors_belly on Instagram

You’ll be glad to be reunited with the greatest roast pork sandwich you’ve ever had.

9. Franklin Fountain Ice Cream

Philly Foods

Photo by Monica Mellon

Every kind of ice cream under the sun and the Mount Vesuvius will remind you how great home is.

10. Lorenzo’s Pizza

Philly Foods

Photo courtesy of @libbycady on Instagram

Giant. Pizza. Need I say more? Being home isn’t so bad, especially with all these wonderful foods you get to enjoy.