Empty fridge? No worries, you don’t need to head out the door on an empty stomach. With these super easy recipes that all require five ingredients or less, you can have a full breakfast without having to head to the grocery store.

1. Omelet in a Mug

ingredients

Photo by Megan Prendergast

Who needs a frying pan when you can get a delicious egg breakfast with just a mug, a microwave in four minutes?

2. 2-Ingredient Crepes

ingredients

Photo by Jennifer Cao

Eggs and cream cheese are all you need to make these crepes, leaving you more $$$ to buy all the toppings you want.

3. Cinnamon, Ginger, & Brown Sugar Baked Grapefruit

ingredients

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

Sounds complicated, but it couldn’t be any easier to make. Plus, all the ingredients are in the name.

4. Overnight Oats

ingredients

Photo by Gabby Phi

Just mix up oats, milk, and mix-ins in a mason jar, and you’ll be all set in the morning. Try out these flavor combo ideas, or get creative with anything you have in the pantry.

5. Loaded Apple Slices

ingredients

Photo by Mulin Xiong

Slice up an apple, top with PB, and sprinkle with granola/chocolate chips/cinnamon/literally anything. Or maybe just a ton of PB. Your call.

6. Baked Egg in an Avocado

ingredients

Photo by Lauren Feld

Slice avocado. Put egg in pit hole. Bake. Done.

7. 2-Ingredient Pancakes

ingredients

Photo by Caty Schnak

When you need pancakes and you need them now, this recipe has got you covered even if you have next to nothing in your kitchen.

8. Mashed Banana Toast

ingredients

Photo by Grace Goettman

Get tropical with your toast with mashed banana (the next avocado toast?) topped with mango and coconut flakes.

9. Avocado Toast

ingredients

Photo by Morgan Berenbaum

It’s a classic for a reason. With only two essential ingredients, there’s plenty of room for toppings from Sriracha to sunny-side up eggs.

10. Granola-Honey Baked Peaches

ingredients

Photo by Hailey Maher

Slice peaches in half and top with honey & cinnamon, and bake at 350°F. When soft, take out and top with granola.

#SpoonTip: Top with ice cream for a super-easy homemade dessert.