I’ve had long hair most of my life, so this means I’ve had to deal with the food disasters that come with these locks. Whether you have short hair and wanna hear our problems or you have long hair and can relate, here’s ten food problems for the peeps who have long hair.

1. Crumbs in your hair. Or bigger pieces of food. “Hey! There’s that chip I lost at lunch.”

25 Awkward Situations Every Person With Long Hair Knows Too Well

Gif via drheckle.net

2. And if it wasn’t crumbs, it was queso. Queso. In. The. Hair. Cheese-dyed tips, anyone?

justin timberlake animated GIF

Gif via gify.com

3. How about when you want to wear your hair down at a meal FOR ONCE and you bend over your bowl (with your hair pushed behind your shoulder) but your hair betrays you and falls right in your damn food. Smh.

Cheezburger animated GIF

Gif via gify.com

4. So after pushing your hair back fails, you put it in a pony tail. But your pony tail is still getting in your food, so then you put it in a bun.

Image via www.alaskacommons.com

5. Oh, and that hair in your food? You could be worried that it’s someone else’s, but you know it’s probably yours because it never ends.

Gif via totalsororitymove.com

6. When a bobby pin falls in your soup. *Rolls eyes.*

Reaction GIF: eye roll, are you kidding me?, despair, Krysten Ritter, Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23

Gif via replaygif.com

7. Hair getting in your mouth. “Is that my hair? Well, I guess I’m just gonna eat it now.”

shrug animated GIF

Gif via gify.com

8. When your hair gets caught in your fork. “I look like Ariel, right?” Bonus if you’ve gotten your hair caught in chopsticks.

Gif via tumblr.com

9. You’ve actually considered hair products such as this one to prevent the disaster that is hair in soup. It looks crazy, but it’s okay, boo. Be the long-haired queen you are.

japanese inventions hair protector

Photo courtesy of smosh.com

10. No money for food? Whoops. It’s because you spent it on shampoo and conditioner again. At least you look good.

man with long hair animated GIF

Gif via gify.com

Wanna read more articles on food and beauty? Check these out.