We all miss the simpler times, when our biggest concern was who we were going to share our candy stash with and play with on the playground.  As the end of the semester creeps closer, and graduation is looming over some why not throw it back to some of our favorite times.  With these boozy alternatives to our favorite sweets why not try some of these candy-inspired cocktails, because what’s better than alcohol and acting childish.

1. Tootsie Roll Shooters 

candy

Photo courtesy of: cocktails.about.com

The Tootsie Roll is a classic chocolate chew that brings back memories of getting a gold star in second grade.  I’m sure every grade school teacher had a jar of these on her desk.

2. Skittles Vodka 

candy

Photo courtesy of: popsugar.com

This Skittles-soaked Vodka will taste like that boozy rainbow you’ve always wanted.

3. Blow Pop Martini

candy

Photo courtesy of: tablespoon.com

This colorful cocktail will taste like bubblegum and remind you of the simpler times.

4. Lemonhead-Infused Vodka Martini

candy

Photo courtesy of: sheknows.com

Sour and lemon-y this martini will get you buzzed and quite possibly turn you into a Lemonhead.

5. Sour Patch Kids-Infused Vodka

candy

Photo courtesy of: popsugar.com

First it’s sour, then it’s sweet…but boozy all the time.

6. Gummy Bear Sangria

candy

Photo courtesy of mynameisyeh.com

The sangria’s fruity flavor will be enhanced by the sugary bear-shaped gummies. Not to mention the added bonus of eating the soaked Gummy Bears when you’re done.

7. Peanut Butter Cup Martini

candy

Photo courtesy of: trendhunter.com

Our favorite chocolate and peanut butter pair is upgraded for the adults with chocolate liqueur and peanut rum.

8. Smarties Mojito 

candy

Photo courtesy of: fashionablybombed.com

Muddled with this chalk-y candy, this mojito will remind you of the many time you divided your Smarties roll with your BFF.

9. Pixie Stix Martini

candy

Photo courtesy of: tablespoon.com

These sticks are like powdered crack for children, and this martini inspired by the colorful sugar will give you a similar effect as that childhood sugar rush.

10. Liquid Snickers 

candy

Photo courtesy of: allparenting.com

Although it might not satisfy your hunger like the ads say, it will definitely satisfy your chocolate-y craving.