Sriracha may just be the hottest item in the supermarket right now (pun intended). This versatile sauce has uses far beyond being an Asian restaurant add-on. There are infinite ways to use it, but here are the four best ways to utilize your Siracha.

Sriracha Mayo

Sriracha

Photo by Caitlin Schnack

Who doesn’t love a good spicy tuna roll? It’s arguably the most ordered sushi roll, and with good reason. Want to know a little secret? The ‘spicy’ in a spicy tuna roll comes from (you guessed it) Sriracha, which means you can make your very own spicy tuna at home by making your own spicy mayo. Just add Sriracha, to taste, to mayo (or Greek yogurt for a healthier option) and add it to your tuna.

Sriracha Mac and Cheese

Sriracha

Photo by Caitlin Schnack

How many late night study sessions have you ended with a big bowl of mac and cheese? There’s nothing like a giant bowl of mac and cheese (and maybe a cup of coffee) to pull you through the night, but if you’re looking for something to keep you awake, there’s nothing quite like the jolt you get from a kick of hot sauce.

Sriralsa

Sriracha

Photo by Caitlin Schnack

Imagine that giant plate of nachos smothered in delicious, spicy salsa. Again, salsa is a delicious condiment on its own, but with the addition of Sriracha it becomes a necessity.

Sriracha Oatmeal

Sriracha

Photo by Caitlin Schnack

Before you say ‘ew gross!’ and click away, hear me out. Oatmeal is too often dismissed as the boring, bland breakfast food, but once you add Sriracha, I don’t think anyone could make that argument. Next time you make a bowl of oatmeal, go the savory route and add a little Sriracha. Don’t knock it til you’ve tried it… you can thank me later.