If you're the type of person who likes dipping their French fries in their Frosty — pay attention. If not, you can keep reading too. For a one-time $2 payment, you can get a year's worth of unlimited Frostys at Wendy's. Yeah, you read that right.

Free Frosty Treats for a year is a re-occurring promotion by Wendy's as the "treat that gives back". Customers can purchase a $2 key tag that will be their golden ticket to free Jr. Frostys. That payment will be donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, which helps a foster children find a permanent home. In previous years, Wendy's offered this same promotion, but for $1.

Of course, there's a catch. After purchasing a key tag, customers must present it each time they eat at Wendy’s in 2017. Also, customers can't just show the key tag and get a free Jr. Frosty. No, no. You have to buy something first and then flash the golden ticket at the cash register. French fries dipped in Frosty, anyone?

The key tag is available for purchase now, until the end of January, reports Fortune. You can snag one here. If you're feeling like you can make a better Frosty, we got you covered.