Every time I make a trip to the grocery store, I pick up a bunch of the 19 cent bananas thinking that I will actually incorporate more fruit into my diet. However, by the end of the week, I'm usually left with overly spotty bananas that I'm unable to finish. 

If you find yourself in the same situation, try some of these extremely easy recipes to use up all of your potassium and fiber-rich overripe bananas.

1. 2-Ingredient Banana "Ice Cream

Also known as "nice cream," this sweet and creamy alternative makes it acceptable to stuff our faces with no guilt. You have the option of adding anything you want to create your own personalized nice cream flavor. 

2. Banana Bread

We all love ourselves a loaf of carbs. This easy-to-make recipe contains a secret ingredient that helps to create a moist and fluffy banana bread that keeps you reaching for more.

3. Nutella-Filled Banana Pancake

syrup, chocolate, sweet, cake, pancake, pastry
Christine Kim

Chocolate and bananas are the perfect duo, and what better way to enjoy them than to incorporate them into your morning routine? 

4. Fruit Smoothie

Peel all your overripe bananas and stick them in the freezer. When you're craving something sweet, choose one of these three-ingredient smoothie recipes and save yourself a trip to Jamba Juice. 

5. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin

The addition of bananas to this recipe makes soft, moist, and healthier muffins without sacrificing the taste. Now you have an excuse to eat an extra muffin to satiate your sweet tooth.

6. Chocolate Banana Oatmeal

berry, blueberry
Kavita Gurm

If you're a fan of sweet oatmeal, swap out the brown sugar or the maple syrup for bananas instead. Choose the ripest banana to add the perfect amount of natural sweetness without the addition of empty sugars. 

7. Banana Nutella Spring Roll

cake, pastry, sweet, bread
Helena Lin

One can never have too much Nutella. These spring rolls only require three ingredients, making it easy enough to fry up in your dorm's kitchen. Impress your friends at a potluck or keep them all to yourself for a sweet treat that definitely won't last long.

8. 3-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding 

sweet, cream, chocolate
Hui Lin

This dorm-friendly recipe can be made in five minutes. With the help of a secret ingredient, in addition to the ripe banana, this chocolate pudding is perfectly smooth and creamy.

9. 4-Ingredient Banoffee Pie

With just a short trip to the market, this pie can be prepared in no time. For those days when you don't feel like turning on the oven, whip up this pie and serve it with a fragrant cup of coffee

10. Banana Honey Face Mask

To all my skincare enthusiasts out there, here is an affordable way to keep your skin looking supple and feeling soft. Since you can find these nutrient-packed ingredients at most dining halls, you can have a spa day every weekend. #treatyoself

Now you have no reason to throw away those spotty bananas ever again.