Well friends, it’s that time of the year again. Though the police are trying to suck all the fun from our beloved Fling, shit’s still about to get real. And we all know the best way to start off a day of drunkenness and debauchery is with some good food and some good drinks (aka boozy brunch). We’re here to help you make this one memorable. The best part? No undercover cops to ruin the fun.
1. Invest in some good carbs. Bread is the best way to soak up the alcohol, so forget the Wonderbread and head to Metro for some quality stuff. French toast, anyone?
2. Mix up the drinks. We all love mimosas and Bloody Marys, but if you want your brunch to really stand out, try something new. Check out these awesome drinks for some inspiration.
3. Make it a potluck. If everyone brings food, then you have less to do; there will be something everyone like, and there will be more to go around. And with a long day of drinking ahead, you’ll need to fuel.
4. Bring some decent champagne (no André). It’s time to celebrate.
5. Lastly, make sure you have a playlist to fit the mood. If this is a recovery brunch, something laid back is in order. Otherwise, bring the hype and encourage dance partying.
Now go forth and Fling.