Chipotle is the place where our self control simply disappears and we go overboard with our calories. While getting every topping might not be the best option, you also don’t need to be stingy if you want to have a healthier Chipotle experience. Nutritionists and dietitians have even proven that you can have a healthy meal at Chipotle.

Check out this list to see some of the bowls and salads they order when they eat Chipotle. Sadly, the tortilla chips are gonna have to go.

Vegetarian Burrito Bowl: Option 1

Double fajita veggies, double black beans, guacamole, romaine lettuce, tomatillo green-chili salsa, but no rice (sad face).

Don’t waste your calories on a tortilla and certainly don’t waste the carbs on white rice. Instead, get the double black beans to get in more protein and add the guacamole so there is creaminess to your bowl. Guacamole is a healthy fat, and it will remain good for you as long as you don’t have it too much.

Vegetarian Burrito Bowl: Option 2

Half-portion of brown rice, black beans, pinto beans, fajita veggies, pico de gallo, corn salsa, a double portion of lettuce and a side of guacamole.

Ask for black and pinto beans instead of a full serving of rice because it gives you more protein and fiber. Also, make sure to get the guac in a cup on the side because sometimes they just give you way too much and it overpowers the meal.

Vegetarian Salad Bowl

Black beans, fajita vegetables, tomatillo green-chili salsa, and guacamole.

The black beans serve as a source of protein, iron, and fiber. The tomatillo green-chili salsa gives your salad a spicy kick — especially because it speeds up your metabolism.

Chicken Salad Bowl

Double fajita vegetables, cheese, guacamole, white rice, fresh tomato salsa, no dressing.

Again, cheese and guacamole contain healthy fats and will not harm you unless you have too much. Also, go for white rice instead of beans or brown rice on this one because those foods have phytates and lectins, which interfere with nutrient absorption. Too bad you have to skip the salad dressing on this one.

Sofritas Burrito Bowl

Brown rice, black beans, fajita veggies, tomato salsa, romaine lettuce, and guacamole.

This is another great option for vegetarians because the sofritas (tofu) is the perfect substitution for meat. This bowl is packed with fibrous beans, veggies, and rice.

Chicken, Steak, or Carnitas Salad Bowl

Small scoop of brown rice (half portion), fajita veggies, black beans, fresh tomato salsa, and guacamole.

Build a leafy salad with veggies and the protein-packed options you’re in the mood for. The brown rice has extra fiber, but do the half portion so that you don’t overdue it with the carbs. With even more fiber and some extra protein built-in, the beans will keep you full for a good few hours. Lucky for us, you can add a small scoop of guac to this one.