Not only is she known as Katniss Everdeen, Rosalyn Rosenfeld, Tiffany, and many more on screen, Jennifer Lawrence is also known as a hilarious, hungry, charming and passionate foodie off screen. Even as one of the most popular actresses of her day, she’s managed to stay true to herself and that includes her eating habits. She claims her favorite food is junk food, but what does that really entail? Let’s take a look at some of her favorites.

1. Pizza

Jennifer Lawrence

Google anything about Jennifer Lawrence and food and every page will probably have the word pizza in it. She loves her pizza and claims she can eat a whole one by herself. She’s even invented her own pizza dish that involves sandwiching some good southern chili with two slices of pizza.

2. Cool Ranch Doritos

Jennifer Lawrence

Photo courtesy of amazon.com

Everyone’s got one of those foods that they can’t seem to stop eating. They don’t get tired of it because it’s just that good. For Jennifer, it may be a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. Maybe she eats it as a side with her pizza or as a snack on set, but either way, it’s hard for her to control herself around those zesty, crunchy chips.

3. Red wine

Jennifer Lawrence

Photo by Daniel Schuleman

A glass of red wine each day is supposed to be good for the heart. Whether or not that’s the reason Jennifer loves it so much, red wine has become a favorite of hers. She’s joked and said that she probably smells like red wine, because it seeps through her pores.

4. French Fries

Jennifer Lawrence

French fries seem to come up a lot at award shows and premieres for Jennifer. She’s personally said that she likes McDonald’s fries (but who doesn’t?). The fact that she’d rather talk about her french fries than her big night or her sparkly dress just proves how down-to-earth she really is.